Yes
68.75%
No
31.25%
Total votes: 16
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Heasive
Up until March, i have considered myself to be decent at streams (consistent in 170-200bpm). I noticed that i was terrible at slower bpm so I started practicing 140-155. At that point i have lost speed and consistency in all BPMs. for months I have been desperately trying to get back the skill i had. I am no longer consistent in any BPM. I will overstream and understream at any given speed. I have tried the Cookiezi method. (not helping) I have dumped dozens of hours on long stream maps, but i already have the stamina for them. I am also at a point in my skill where I am starting to play some 6-6.5* maps and my lack of streaming skill has held me back from plenty of passes. Sometimes i
I get so frustrated at the game but then I find myself in my chair 20 minutes later ready to play more osu! Even when I do triplets i find myself with either one/two 100s, or a miss. One thing that i have noticed about my streams, is that my pinky and my thumb do not like to relax. Sorry for the long paragraph, I wanted to give as much information as possible.

Plz enjoy game
B1rd
You were never consistent at 170-200bpm in the first place, you would have a lot more PP otherwise.
DXPOHIHIHI

B1rd wrote:

You were never consistent at 170-200bpm in the first place, you would have a lot more PP otherwise.
Topic Starter
Heasive

B1rd wrote:

The fact that you are judging me based on how much pp I have is kinda sad. Honestly, I could care less about my pp
Endaris
The fact that you ignore the evident is sad:
Even if you aren't caring about pp, being able to consistently stream that bpm range would have increased your pp to a much higher value than it is even if you weren't trying to.
Topic Starter
Heasive

Endaris wrote:

Even if you aren't caring about pp, being able to consistently stream that bpm range would have increased your pp to a much higher value than it is even if you weren't trying to.

Let me mention that I rarely FC any map, I even shitmiss and break almost everything.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Wtf is this hate...

You need to let same time between each keypress. Be aware of fingers streaming.

When you tap, you are doing zxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx the time you use to press the keys while you stream it's something like: z-1ms x-2ms z-1ms x-1'70ms z-0,90ms x-2ms z-0'60ms x-0'70ms z-3ms x-1'2ms z-0'4ms...
And you have to do:
1ms 1ms 1ms 1ms 1ms 1ms 1ms 1ms 1 ms 1ms 1ms 1ms 1ms 1ms 1ms 1ms
Or 2ms 2ms 2ms 2ms 2ms 2ms 2ms 2ms 2ms 2ms
Or 4ms 4 ms 4ms 4ms
Or 8ms 8ms

Learn to stream low bpm first and you will have acc to stream high bpm.
But not learn how you was doing. Spam the same BPM over and over destroy your speed.

Just pick tipical stream practice maps put Halftime mod and search the ones you can get the highest acc. Check the bpm of those and search similar stuff.

There is different ways to stream. Not each player use the same ways at same patterns.

Search the way you feel more confortable with:
Click when the AR circle match the circle border. Use hitsounds to make the rhythms and timmings. Read circles spawn timmings. Follow points, flow, distances and music rhythm. Tap each music beat. Brute force muscle memory. Or whatever.

After time playing you know where is gong to be a stream and how it's going to sound before it spawn. So you don't need do nothing to play them.
Brainage
Learn to alternate, helps with finger control and accuracy. A good way to learn alternating is to play high BPM accuracy maps (e.g. Wind God Girl) that you can singletap [singles] with your non-dominant finger. Start each triplet/stream with your non-dominant finger, do everything you can with your non-dominant finger. This will greatly increase your finger control as well as your accuracy, which are the two most important things for streaming properly. After you have practiced tapping with your non-dominant finger, start trying to alternate. Play slightly easier maps to read, even if the execution of alternating seems difficult. Eventually you will get better at streaming and may decide to become an alternating player :D

Edit: Stop farming HDDT for PP, play nomod or HT like others are telling you to.

I also suggest playing HR after you have completed this training and can get high accuracy (99%+, even if you miss some notes) on maps you normally play, helps decrease your UR further and will help with your shitmissing problem.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Alternate has nothing to do with streaming skill.
B1rd

SamuraiSlice wrote:

Endaris wrote:

Let me mention that I rarely FC any map, I even shitmiss and break almost everything.
If you were consistent with your streaming you would be able to FC 170-200 bpm 5.5 star streaming maps with 98-98% accuracy and get 200pp scores. The fact that you don't have a single good streaming score makes it highly likely you never had the skills you were claiming.
E m i
his highest star fc is like 4.4 so i think you need to slow down with the "5.5 stars" and "more pp"
kai99

SamuraiSlice wrote:

B1rd wrote:

The fact that you are judging me based on how much pp I have is kinda sad. Honestly, I could care less about my pp
LOL BEST QUOTE I HEARD THIS YEAR
E m i
i just used myself as a guinea pig
my aim with mouse seems to be similar to his

4.37 star fc in 4 tries

fail to fc 4.89 star in 5 tries

11 tries of farmy stream map = 101pp (ignoring nf sorry)
My Angel Jeremy

SamuraiSlice wrote:

Endaris wrote:

top 10 56digit quotes
I can,t even stream 170-200 properly fml
abraker

kai99 wrote:

SamuraiSlice wrote:

LOL BEST QUOTE I HEARD THIS YEAR
lmao this would be far more acceptable in mania

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Alternate has nothing to do with streaming skill.
You might want to go into more detail with this one
Fizzly
You say you've lost skill so go and play those maps that you have done well on before, the 4 star ones mainly to regain some of that skill. Playing high star stuff will not help you regain consistency because your pretty much not ready for them.

Then try to work out what the actual problem is when streaming. You say you have stamina so rule that out. Your left with finger control, raw aim and reading. Which one of these messes up your streaming the most. Find that out and practice that aspect, again on a 4 star map at first, it doesn't even have to be a stream map just the same bpm.
show more