forum

MTSPCocoa Skin (PT-BR) (16:9) [STD | Mania 1K | 4K - 8K]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Master-

Hi there

Just a heads up, this skin is almost entirely made in Portuguese (Brazil), I was planning on making an US version like I've made with previous skins of mine, but I'm kinda out of the game already, and I didn't even complete this skin (I was planning on skinning CTB and TK), it's on hold for like, 6 months, and I've reached a point wich I'm actually pretty satisfacted with it. So, let's go.[
I don't know/couldn't find the guidelines/formatting, so I'll use common sense.

* Skin Name: MasterTSP Cocoa & Chino Skin (Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?)

* Skin theme: Anime (Gochuumon wa usagi desu ka?)
* Skin language: Portuguese, Brazil
* Skinned modes: Standard, Mania (1K, 4K to 8K)
* Skin Completion: Complete, I guess

:arrow: The skin has a lot of elements that rely on the 16:9 aspect ratio. If some elements don't scale well on your monitor, that's why. (Made and tested on 1366x768)

OBS: Skin has lightning.png and star2.png textures. I don't personally use them for gameplay, but I kept it for completion, feel free to remove.

puu.sh
Google Drive

I don't know when peppy will pull support from puush, so if it isn't working, use the Google Drive link!

Thank You, any feedback is appreciated.
About using skin files, feel free to use it, as long as you credit me :p
lulku
╚:pack is comfortable for me..aslo 10/10╚
But you can make arrows in Osu!Mania.i think is comfortable..
yShadowXOP_
I LOVED THIS SKIN <3
Topic Starter
-Master-

lulku wrote:

╚:pack is comfortable for me..aslo 10/10╚
But you can make arrows in Osu!Mania.i think is comfortable..
Thank you :3
Hmm, about the arrows, I'm thinking about doing that, maybe when I start editing the EN version, I can edit the mania gameplay and make an alternative version :D
Topic Starter
-Master-

yShadowXOP_ wrote:

I LOVED THIS SKIN <3
<3
Fatal3ty
Hey, i like this mod icons, but can you fix this one missed mod icons called selection-mod-target.png ?

Topic Starter
-Master-

Fatal3ty wrote:

Hey, i like this mod icons, but can you fix this one missed mod icons called selection-mod-target.png ?

Oh, I'm sorry, when I made those mods, I was worried having this texture would break the spectrum, because not everyone runs osu! in CE, but at the time I wasn't thinking of publishing this skin, I had this idea when I saw it was turning out pretty good, well, enought trivia xD

I made the icons right now, thanks for reminding, I've packed up a fixed version and edited the post, but just so you don't have to download it all over again, here it is, just the 2 icons. >3<

TargetIcon.zip
NaisuGuy
Nice Skin M8.
Topic Starter
-Master-

NaisuGuy wrote:

Nice Skin M8.
Obrigado •w•
-Crusher-
Nice skin my friend :3
Ducky-
this skin is so good, i love it :3
One thing, can you edit the mania file name into english please, i have difficult to understand and somehow want to learn how you can link the file to the skin.ini
Topic Starter
-Master-

AlwaysChoke wrote:

this skin is so good, i love it :3
One thing, can you edit the mania file name into english please, i have difficult to understand and somehow want to learn how you can link the file to the skin.ini
Alright, will do.
About linking the file, you want to know how I host the file itself?

There are methods I use to send files, the main one being puush (via sharex), but unfortunately puush has closed its doors to new users... And Dropbox.

I "zip" the files, you can do that using winrar, 7zip, then send them to one of the hosting services, there are more than just the ones I listed there, like Mediafire, transfer.sh...

Well, when I get home I'll translate the file to english and send it to you via PM! :)
Minh Tri Nguyen
LOVE IT <3
csowner1748
Thank you bro,I love this skin.
Cocoahoto123
i love this skin! :3
but would you make the english version????
i would appreciate it ;D
Rhartung
boa skin ;)
SadnessExe
Gostei, faz uma com o menu e as outras coisa escura vai ficar mt top
:)