forum

Deus Ex Mafia [TOWN WIN]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Jinxy
"...Investigators have traced the signal to a server owned by the Humanity Front. Investigator Jack Ron has said that further evidence will be needed to confirm Humanity Front's relation to the signal which has caused millions of dollars of damage all over the world and uncountable number of deaths and injuries. Prior to this event, Humanity Front's founder Bill Taggart has also admitted the political group has links to radical anti-augmentation group Purity First. This is Eliza Cassan, reporting from Picus."

The broadcast has been sent, but the story isn't over yet. Key players have now entered Panchaea, for the final conflict that will begin tomorrow.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 0.
DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN 24 HOURS.
Sleep Powder
confirm... I forgot I joined this.
bmin11
I'M DUMB
Salvage

JInxyjem wrote:

IT IS NOW NIGHT 0.
bmin11
oh shit sorry my bad sdpfb;mwarlskcjvm
Topic Starter
Jinxy
It begins. Choose your own end.

IT IS NOW DAY 1.
NIGHT 1 WILL BEGIN IN 72 HOURS.
Rantai
Hmm 13 players. I'm going to guess that we will be looking for at least 3 mafia.
bmin11
Is there anyone who has played Deus Ex? What would be your guess for scum and scum group?
Rantai
Heh times like this I wish I did play Deux Ex. I feel completely blind.
Backfire

bmin11 wrote:

Is there anyone who has played Deus Ex? What would be your guess for scum and scum group?
I played around 5 or so hours of the game, and I really couldn't guess. I guess I don't pay enough attention.
The enemies seem like various different kinds of people, tbh.
Topic Starter
Jinxy

JInxyjem wrote:

You win when all the Tyrants are dead.
In all your PMs.

Protip: wiki
bmin11
oh right lol didn't know you gave us the name

EDIT: k nvm Tyrants is not the name of the group I found orz I'll go and do my studies for Deus Ex brb
bmin11
Disregard my above post. I was viewing the wrong wiki. Sorry about that. Tyrant is the name of the group and the two major characters are Lawrence Barrett and Jaron Namir.
Lilac
Even though I bought this game, I had to give it to my brother... So I am running blind on flavour.

I do know about the various groups and people like Jenson, Taggard, Pritchard etc.
Drakari_old
I played like half of it, but can't remember the specific names. Probably won't be much help on background information.
Sync
I didn't even know this was a game until a little after I signed up
NoHitter
And yes. I am flavor-blind too.
Let's start with something unconventional.
Vote: NoHItter
Sync
random lynch brought by the lynchee D1? okay~

vote: NoHItter
Rantai
Hello Mr. Serial killer.
Mashley
I never asked for this.
Salvage
Ok people i just woke up like a minute ago, i played the game and passed it in one weeked without killing anyone but the bosses, stealth like a boss .. gonna go try to get up a bit lol
Lybydose
MCIBRIHTAOTTRRANTROACCFCAGTMIOHUIAUTCWHD
Lybydose

vote: bmin11
Drakari_old
I have no idea what that means but I don't like it. Anybody offer some insight?
bmin11
I'm assuming that is a random vote with randomizing program. Could be his ability I guess idk
Kanye West
Lybydose is probably a computer or something lol. Can only vote according to RNG. Whatever, might as well

vote: NoHItter

for now

PS - Everyone's special powers must be based on assorted augments that they might have.
NoHitter
Unvote
Vote:kanye west

So kanye, why did you vote me?
I can understand Salvage's sort of obvious sarcastic reason to vote me, but you just basically hopped on the bandwagon just like that.
bmin11
I'll be away until Monday night, or even Tuesday. Sorry.
Salvage
Question for everyone: For which company do you work? if it's said on your role (if not clarify why not cause i find it highly unlikely)

I'm with Sarif.

Also i didn't vote you nh sadly.
bmin11
I personally don't think the soft claim is going to harm us, but I still want your explanation, because I may be misthinking.
Salvage
Because i think it can be helpfull, there is no 'bad' company in the game so there is no reason to fake claim, i want to have more information to work with-.

I'm going to sleep now :(
NoHitter
whoops I meant Sync
bmin11
Better then missing my chance to claim for you guys. I work at Panchaea.
NoHitter
I'm a Sarif employee, but went to Panchea with the CEO.
Rantai
Apparently I work in Sarif Industries, following Sarif to Panchaea.
Mashley
I guess my last post went straight over people's heads.
I'm Adam Jensen, basically the coolest guy ever.
Salvage
Cop on mashley doc on mashley.

You may aswell roleclaim tommorrow too mash, like your actions and stuff.

Also @NoHitter: Are you still working with Panchea with the CEO or you got scared and ran away?.
Kanye West

NoHItter wrote:

Unvote
Vote:kanye west

So kanye, why did you vote me?
I can understand Salvage's sort of obvious sarcastic reason to vote me, but you just basically hopped on the bandwagon just like that.
I thought you wanted to be lynched so that you could show some ability or something. But if you were joking and you truly are from Sarif, then
unvote

Btw I am a Sarif Employee as well. I heard a minigun go off and saw someone killed. Also apparently a ton of augmented people are going crazy so third parties are definitely possible.
NoHitter
Well I ran when I saw the people going crazy and hid in a closet.
NoHitter
Also Unvote for a while.
Going to ask the mod a question.
show more