GJ deif
Deif

lzd wrote:

Deif wrote:

WOHOOO! Sexy song :3
Are you waiting for this to go to bed, right? XD

GJ deif
Yes, indeed xD Thanks ^^

EDIT: BTW : mikhe, Deif?????, raimoncortese, Doraemon97, Monchery, CriticalDex, DPJ9fuegos, ledzur, Kakuzu4ever, rubenu, E T E R N A L, lzd (dunno your correct color), GeNJiii.

raimoncortese would be orange, but he ragequitted a few weeks ago.
ledzur would be purple.

*sigh* so many Spanish pros retired. Sorry if I forgot any name ;__;
CLSW
thx. I'm not in the list.

forever.
Disease_old_1
CLSW b-b-but you're an alien o3o

and lol green. cant play that good since im using one hand, inb4 left hand gets cut
Sumaki
Rainbow please.
Ghostbird_old
Ghostbird
thx
Spectator
South Korea : Berncastell, KRZY, ExGon, Shana, CLSW, Skyblue, SS_Kanzaki, CTB user, Kuzino
, Why, Spectator, GuruK, Nico Nico Douga

EDIT : xm0928 is not a chinese player.

He's Korean
CLSW
What
Deif
Spectator, Kuzino and KRZY should be purple :I
Shiro
This green is impossible to see. I took the liberty to edit your post. Use color=#008000 instead.

It's fun how you added me although no one mentioned me lol
-Athena-
Spectator u orange? Dun gimme that lol
Edit: btw I'm malaysian lawl
DontTalkwithMir
It's Shiirn not Shirrn. :_/
Skyblue_old_1

Deif wrote:

Spectator, Kuzino and KRZY should be purple :I
Disease_old_1
okay so scores are the basis for what color you'd be?
Mercurial

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Somebody pick my colour for me ~_~
Orange for you Kitsu :3

Edit:

Disease wrote:

okay so scores are the basis for what color you'd be?
No, the experience of the player...

Example: Argentina.

VelperK is 3rd in ranking and Shockwave is 1st, but VelperK got incredibles tops and he's better than the last one.

Meh.
kenji
WHERE IS ASHCHAOS!?
Disease_old_1

kenji wrote:

WHERE IS ASHCHAOS!?
you made THE MAN mad.

and btw, it says on the first page

ekopret8ks wrote:

Purple being - Advanced CTB player
Orange being - Player with great potential.
Green being - Beginners, Starters, boring scores.
Black being - Neither active in the community or hasn't been ranking in a few weeks.
so yeah
LZD

Deif wrote:

Yes, indeed xD Thanks ^^

EDIT: BTW : mikhe, Deif?????, raimoncortese, Doraemon97, Monchery, CriticalDex, DPJ9fuegos, ledzur, Kakuzu4ever, rubenu, E T E R N A L, lzd (dunno your correct color), GeNJiii.

raimoncortese would be orange, but he ragequitted a few weeks ago.
ledzur would be purple.

*sigh* so many Spanish pros retired. Sorry if I forgot any name ;__;
Green is good for me, I haven't any top rank ;A;
Ghostbird_old

kenji wrote:

WHERE IS ASHCHAOS!?
so many retired pros were not mentioned.what a shame.
kenji

Ghostbird wrote:

so many retired pros were not mentioned.what a shame.
okay,but he is legend.
like ledzur and misa

i respect him<3
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

bomber34 wrote:

You helped make ctb difficulty's rank-able if i'm not mistaken lol
I tried but i actually would say i failed to provide anything helpful.
As long as you tried, i'm happy. Lol

DontBrownieMir wrote:

Btw, how do you select the colours? I mean what kind of requirements do you need for "orange" for exsample. #1 Records doesn't mean that someone is good :/ (Thats just my opinion)
Because there are people out there who doesn't like to rank and play unsubmitted maps who're much harder.

I apologize for my crappy english.
orange, you have #1 records that don't exactly stand out, meaning you have good potential in the future to create ones that impress advanced players. Anyone purple is a person with great skill in at least 3 mods and has at least a few outstanding records, and has a good amount of #1's in insane difficultys or is well known to proven themselves in multi for there skill on unranked maps.

Also guys, I edited in some old players. name some you don't see.
blacksymbian
Philippines: ThOnz, blacksymbian, jdle07, Disease, Cielo ,Konaruhi, osu_gangster

@OP: it's up to you on how you evaluate us.
Disease_old_1

ekopret8ks wrote:

orange, you have #1 records that don't exactly stand out, meaning you have good potential in the future to create ones that impress advanced players. Anyone purple is a person with great skill in at least 3 mods and has at least a few outstanding records, and has a good amount of #1's in insane difficultys or is well known to proven themselves in multi for there skill on unranked maps.

i kinda dont agree with some of your points in the rankings. not that im complaining but rankings arent really a solid basis for this list. who knows i actually fc-ed some maps that those orange people cant? and would you put senyo as purple if he never posted his records (afaik he just plays unranked/unapproved/unsubmitted maps offline until a certain someone told him to)

i think you should think of this thoroughly before putting it up. my 2 cents
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

Disease wrote:

ekopret8ks wrote:

i kinda dont agree with some of your points in the rankings. not that im complaining but rankings arent really a solid basis for this list. who knows i actually fc-ed some maps that those orange people cant? and would you put senyo as purple if he never posted his records (afaik he just plays unranked/unapproved/unsubmitted maps offline until a certain someone told him to)

The list is for known ctb players.
Also it's about there overall skill, some people are unique and can't do maps as well as others no matter how much skill they have.
And, it's a progressing list I'll update colors about once a month, unless there's somebody who spontaneously rises in skill.
I don't grade by experiance since a person could be a good ctb veteran who's been around for a long time, has a high playcount, but still lacks skill.

I encourage everyone to post there scores so that I may have a better understanding of there skill.
Ghostbird_old

Disease wrote:

ekopret8ks wrote:

That's sk8's rules.You can make your rules and open your own thread,if you disagree him.(sry for my poor english)

btw,who knows PPPoE?
Last Remnant_old
I would like to add a few more players:

South Korea: nfield
Russia: Louis Cyphre
China: Dusk
eldnl
Why there are some players with purple orange and orange green? xD
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

eldnl wrote:

Why there are some players with purple orange and orange green? xD
Everybody is on a sliding scale with there skill.
NoteKuroi
I think i won't post much rec's here. Would it make me to a green/black player, 'cuz I don't post rec's?
If yes, you don't know anything sk8. c: And I think, that you're not the one to organize this theard. I should be one expierienced player, like kenji/mikhe for example. c:
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

NoteKuroi wrote:

I think i won't post much rec's here. Would it make me to a green/black player, 'cuz I don't post rec's?
If yes, you don't know anything sk8. c:
Orange/purple, I see some #1's in insane difficultys. Did you not see your color before you posted that? Lol.

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/89721?m=2
that makes you half purple, You have great potential into being fully purple, People have to really earn that color lol.

Kenji, and mikhe would really need to dedicate there time into doing research on players they don't know. Also i've been around longer than Kenji.
NoteKuroi
I just want to say... #1 will never count more than 1/3 of the people's skills. Only UNEXPIRIENCED player's will assess only #1. c:
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

NoteKuroi wrote:

I just want to say... #1 will never count more than 1/3 of the people's skills. Only UNEXPIRIENCED player's will assess only #1. c:
Good example is chelodevil, he's a very skilled ctb player indeed.
Deif
If NoteKuroi is orange-purple, I should be only orange (seriously). I don't have many impressive #1s though.
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

Deif wrote:

If NoteKuroi is orange-purple, I should be only orange (seriously). I don't have many impressive #1s though.
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=115148&m=2
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/107297?m=2

I made a more thorough analysis,
you'll have be half purple :P

This thread has only been recently made, of course it will take a while for the colors to be very accurate, I thank everyone for helping me.
NoteKuroi
chelodevil ... WHO THE FU** IS THAT?!
Deif

NoteKuroi wrote:

Chilean pro~

EDIT: BTW, 2 recent FL records may let me be closer to purple www
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

NoteKuroi wrote:

You don't know him, but he'd be chelodevil
I understand there's people that have a lot of good skill that aren't known in the community very well.

Deif wrote:

NoteKuroi wrote:

Chilean pro~

EDIT: BTW, 2 recent FL records may let me be closer to purple www
Make my life easier and screenshot the records lol.
Deif

ekopret8ks wrote:

Make my life easier and screenshot the records lol.
Not that impressive imo, but they're still with FL:

show more