community forum

CTB>< (lol a new colour come~)

posted
Total Posts
205
show more
Remilia--

Deif wrote:

Note would be purple, anyway.
Or above.. i can't screenshot anything without puu.sh ;;
Don Omar
Add blue colours for cheaters xDD
me -> green or orange=)
Ghostbird_old
Ghostbird
Deif
yeah~

we needn't more colors.4 is enough
Deif
No colors for cheaters, seriously... Let's keep them out of this thread this time.

Ghostbird, you baka >_<
NoteKuroi

Deif wrote:

No colors for cheaters, seriously... Let's keep them out of this thread this time.
He's right. Let's ignore them. We're making it just worser than it is. Srsly. We all know it's bad but.. Still ignore them plz. :cry:
Houraisan-Kaguya
← forever green

oh or maybe there's no color for me cuz many people think im just a cheater :P
hy1hy1hy
give me a black plz ~
Ghostbird_old

hy1hy1hy wrote:

give me a black plz ~
T^T

@Deif
I just tell the truth ,i am not baka
baka Deif>_<
Yuzeyun
_Gezo_ \:D/
HineX
give me a black plz ~
Senyo
I'll need black as well.
Disease_old_1
im black
VelperK
I'm white

/okno: maybe purple?
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks
I'll begin adding colors when I get home, post some scores guys! :) show us what you want to accomplish
VelperK
lol they edited my post :(
ExPew
<----- green....always miss D:
DontTalkwithMir
Forever green.
Remilia--
Lol half green half orange..what is this?
Anyways, I'm black since im not active in the community
Yuzeyun

ekopret8ks wrote:

I'll begin adding colors when I get home, post some scores guys! :) show us what you want to accomplish
why scores when there are videos ?



...

Someday I'll FC it.
First I should get a computer, after Ascencion to Heaven this lagged like crazy, couldn't go over 45FPS orz
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

Remilia-- wrote:

Lol half green half orange..what is this?
Anyways, I'm black since im not active in the community
You've been ranking this week,

Nice gezo lol.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply