forum

We lost some very, very brave soldiers today.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wojjan

Zelmarked wrote:

Odaril wrote:

why do they refuse to come back though?
To show that they didn't need the site/community/game rebelliously. That it is of their own choice to leave rather than the coercion of a ban. Similar of how a young person might run away from home claiming they don't need to be taken care of. This probably sounds condescending but it's a mental property of the vast majority of humans so it shouldn't be taken that way. All of us have probably exhibited this in some form or fashion. The human condition, etc.
what the fuck this is not the case at all
do you even get humans
are you a human too zelmarked i doubt it

they are not making a statement they just get banned and don't care enough to come back if all that awaits them is another warning-less ban. If you appeal to a ban like that you probably get it removed like everyone else they just don't care enough. If you tell someone go away and then they go away and you go no wait come back you can stay if you ask nicely well then don't tell them to go away in the first place.

I don't really get why you instaban the guys who autoplayed videos with bandwidth as an excuse when the shazbot thread and party hard threads are fair ground, and then let friendok who has made alt after alt to make another shit thread just to get banned again and again run free, when it got Backfire so far up a tree to make a petition for his permaban. Maybe that's just me.
WVSagi
Tears can't stop dripping from my eyes
Natteke
Ha!
emonite

Blue Dragon wrote:

-A t H e N a- wrote:

For a thread called dancing lolis, I didn''t watch the videos in there, but a few of the bans have been lifted,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCUpnsksj1A

We put this video in autoplay and some people spammed it over and over.
I guess this video's purpose is to tell people that they are sick :?:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Jacob wrote:

Why were they banned? ;-;
viewtopic.php?p=1370626#p1370626
I are not authorised to read this forum?Wow,didn't know I was that noob to be not authorised... :(
Stefan
wow really
Backfire
peppy got exposed
He couldn't handle being told he was a sick mother fucker because of the guilt. Its a sad day indeed.
-Athena-
Well Gladi-chan if posting those stuff crashed somebody's browser or worse yet fried someone's system then that wouldn't be good would it? No comment on the hacked scores part :3
GladiOol
It only crashed peppy his browser, it didn't crash anybody else their browser.
emonite
Somehow this topic has changed to flaming peppy...amazing switch of topic.
Zelmarked

Wojjan wrote:

If you appeal to a ban like that you probably get it removed like everyone else they just don't care enough.
If I got banned then I'd just appeal. This game is that awesome. In a worst case where I couldn't control myself from "shitposting", as it's referred to, I would just not post on the forums. Can't get banned if you don't post period. This game is just that fun I wouldn't want to risk it.

Which brings me to why they would want to risk it. Trolling was the only possible outcome of mass spam auto-play yt vids via the annoyance and/or lockup of one's system. Or they had quite an oversight as to the damage in their pursuit of being "funny". YT auto play is almost if not absolutely trolling whereas shabot/party hard is people posting memes with the good intentions of being funny, however unfunny they may be.

I agree with pretty much every named instance of others badly posting. And I believe I mentioned some disappointment in a thread over the mods lack of moderation. If the mods are at fault, it's that they didn't enforce/warn enough on particular instances such as friendok which perhaps imbued confidence in members to post worse and worse b4 it hit the mods "that's over the line".

If I were them I'd appeal to the ban and then leave. Then they could play the game whenever they wanted and they wouldn't have to post on the forums. You can't get banned for bad posting if you don't post.
Souko
Eh... -__-
I don't even know what to say about all this...

Guess it's a bye bye, Mara and the rest.
Galkan

Shiirn wrote:

Mianki wrote:

Yeah, didn't get any warnings.
lesjuh/gladi affair should have shown people how fucking with the forums is serious, though?
If I recall correctly, peppy's Safari crashed upon loading those weird characters and he called that hacking the website.
Backfire
I remember saying something to peppy. Forgive me if it's mean but he said
"Those characters crashed my browser" and I said
"Stop using a shitty broswer".

\:D/
WVSagi

Backfire wrote:

I remember saying something to peppy. Forgive me if it's mean but he said
"Those characters crashed my browser" and I said
"Stop using a shitty broswer".

\:D/
Good job thar, sir.
Mukku
Stop being butthurt.
Mercurial
Meh, They'll come back...

Edit:

lewa and undermine ;_;
Zapy
mtmcl
This looks like a lot of immature ego stroking to me. Good luck with it.

EDIT: And I mean by all parties involved on either side. Just to clarify.
Cyclohexane
I'll just copypaste stuff from my twitter and call it a day

"Mara, FisHie, lewa and Valentiino, you will be missed." (Add IppE here, this was posted before he was banned as well)
"There are bans that I would not like to see, even when deserved. Hopefully you guys come back soon."
Swiftcut
>Boyfriend's account<

Came here to say.. GLASSES. I STILL REMEMBER THAT PICTURE OF YOU, NATTEKE.

Anyways. I know that I'm just a usual user and nobody knows me, but still I'll miss you guys (except idiots) *dramatic music* asd
Also Corin, you sick moth- I'm a brave soldier, too. ;_;

Good day.
Ph0X
I just went through 8 pages of people raging, but no one really mentioned the stupidity of the feature.

Please tell me who in their right might would ever think that autoplay is a sensible feature for a forum...

I'm barely a programmer and the first thing that comes to my head is the possibility of having two or more videos auto player at the same time, and at this point, I'd either make a check and only allow the first video to play, or again, not implement such a stupid feature in the first place.

Honestly, at this point, whoever thought this would be a great idea to make videos autoplay (I'm guessing Peppy?) should be banned. Even if it wasn't abused, I still don't want fucking videos starting to play as soon as I open a thread. Then again I use flashblock so I wouldn't give a shit even if there was such a stupid feature, but it still is stupid.

That's it, from now on, I'm not gonna play osu! anymore. I'm boycotting this game!
mm201
Not peppy, whoever wrote that part of phpbb did it.
Pokebis
Do you guys remember when I was permanently banned?
adam2046
No.
Kanye West

adam2046 wrote:

No.
Topic Starter
Corin

kanye west wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

No.
Gaba
You may embed only 2 quotes within each other.
Vish024
This clip acts as a metaphor for this laughable thread.

Ephemeral
just stop

you stupid fucks are ruining their memory

mara spoke to me about why they did it and i can completely understand now. it was a valiant move and something a lot of you would probably not understand

i will sorely miss our finnish compatriots. maybe one day they can return to us, but they leave us not because of the ban, but because of something greater.