forum

Share the skin you like the most!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xRaska
so, i'm not that good of a player (i'm playing a lot only recently) and i'm currently play 4,5 or lower stars map but other than that i need help to find my perfect skin. I'm currently use Asthetic 1.3.1 (https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/189843) but i also tried a lot of other skin. My questions are: what skin do you like the most? what are the best minimal skin for you?
RockRoller
Skins can make youi better, but only if your previous one was really bad. finding a perfect skin ins unlickly to happen, since everyone has there own preferences. Thats why I recommend to find a decent skin and just adjust it to what you think would work best for you.

I use my own skin Clear Futuristic Miku
Frogsi
Bees edited skin and my own Air Gear one. The reason why?: Air Gear is very good for streaming and fast aiming, while the bees skin gives me a good concistency on maps and feels way easier to play with for a long period of time, because the whole skin combined with the hitsoundings are very satisfying.
Topic Starter
xRaska
thank you to both of you!! ^^
TheMozes
I used to use Minimal Weeb - Noel v1.2, just after i started using it i set my top score that i cannot best till this day. recently i switched to Noel chan a skin BeasttrollMC uses... it has really nice gameplay, but heavily skinned in the menu you could give it a try.
But since it didnt really fit me with its theme and heavily skinned stuff, i recently made my own skin, you can check it out too :) its lightly based around dota but its rather simple... if you were interested, you can look here
Frosiito
Probably my favourite skin is www skin with rafis cursor and hitsounds from wakson skin
show more