emiiio's MANIA 4k-9k Modding Queue (M4M OPEN)

posted
Total Posts
23
show more
Topic Starter
emiIio
NM 4 SLOTS OPEN

M4M 2 SLOTS OPEN

not accepting over 2:00 min long atm for NM
Sandalphon
NM
Key Count: 4k
Artist: HiTECH NINJA
Title: HIT! HIT! HIT! (CRANKY VS HITECH NINJA)
Diff(s) you want me to mod: any
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/801161
Map Info: its 2:08 long, if you think it still counts as over 2mins then just ignore this request ;3
Topic Starter
emiIio

Sandalphon wrote:

NM
Key Count: 4k
Artist: HiTECH NINJA
Title: HIT! HIT! HIT! (CRANKY VS HITECH NINJA)
Diff(s) you want me to mod: any
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/801161
Map Info: its 2:08 long, if you think it still counts as over 2mins then just ignore this request ;3
Accepted! I will mod INSANE!

NM 3 SLOTS OPEN

M4M 2 SLOTS OPEN
Umo-
hey hey

NM
Key Count: 4k
Artist: Nhato
Title: Ophelia
Diff(s) you want me to mod: Drowning
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789359

Map Info: LN-ish map with some minijacks

Thanks!
Topic Starter
emiIio

Umo- wrote:

hey hey

NM
Key Count: 4k
Artist: Nhato
Title: Ophelia
Diff(s) you want me to mod: Drowning
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789359

Map Info: LN-ish map with some minijacks

Thanks!
I'm going to have to reject this, I'm not modding long maps at the moment, and I'm not a fan of the song either, sorry! TvT

NM 3 SLOTS OPEN

M4M 2 SLOTS OPEN
Mugino
hey :)

NM
Key Count: 4k
Artist: Ami Kosaka
Title: Princess Kenny Theme
Diff(s) you want me to mod: PRNCSS
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/805294#mania/1690500

Thanks you ^-^
atian540
Hii

NM
Key Count: 4k
Artist: Alstroemeria Records
Title: ARROW RAIN
Diff(s) you want me to mod: normal
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/785871
Map Info: idk this a mini LN i think

Thx
Kooleyy
NM/M4M
Key Count: 4k
Artist: Suzumu feat.Soraru
Title: Zetsubousei: Hero Chiryouyaku The Animation
Diff(s) you want me to mod: HD [But if you can mod them all that'd be nice]
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1690653
Map Info: A basic 4k mapset with a few SV changes.
Topic Starter
emiIio

Mugino wrote:

hey :)

NM
Key Count: 4k
Artist: Ami Kosaka
Title: Princess Kenny Theme
Diff(s) you want me to mod: PRNCSS
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/805294#mania/1690500

Thanks you ^-^
Accepted!

atian540 wrote:

Hii

NM
Key Count: 4k
Artist: Alstroemeria Records
Title: ARROW RAIN
Diff(s) you want me to mod: normal
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/785871
Map Info: idk this a mini LN i think

Thx
Rejected, because I'm not good at modding easier diffs and if you check one of my last posts it says I'm not accepting over 2:00 maps, sorry!

Kooleyy wrote:

NM/M4M
Key Count: 4k
Artist: Suzumu feat.Soraru
Title: Zetsubousei: Hero Chiryouyaku The Animation
Diff(s) you want me to mod: HD [But if you can mod them all that'd be nice]
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1690653
Map Info: A basic 4k mapset with a few SV changes.
Accepted! I will mod HD
Topic Starter
emiIio
NM OPEN 1 SLOT (Not accepting over 2:00 for NM rn, but you'll have better luck going for M4M)

M4M OPEN 2 SLOTS
Damaree
hii...

NM
Key Count: 4k
Artist: EYKHA (CV : Sawashiro Miyuki) LOU (CV : Uchida Maaya) MERYL (CV : Terui Haruka)
Title: Delta Decision
Diff(s) you want me to mod: any diff u want
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/604171
My map:
Map Info: TV-sized one

tnx...
Topic Starter
emiIio

Damaree wrote:

hii...

NM
Key Count: 4k
Artist: EYKHA (CV : Sawashiro Miyuki) LOU (CV : Uchida Maaya) MERYL (CV : Terui Haruka)
Title: Delta Decision
Diff(s) you want me to mod: any diff u want
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/604171
My map:
Map Info: TV-sized one

tnx...
Accepted, I will mod Insane

M4M OPEN 2 SLOTS
Captain Cusheen
Henloo owo I am pengu owo
NM owo
key count: 4K
Artist : Getter Jaani
Title: Rockefeller Street :O Nightcore mix
Diffs: Any owo
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/807948/#mania/1695788
Map Info : nightcore OwO
Topic Starter
emiIio

Captain Cusheen wrote:

Henloo owo I am pengu owo
NM owo
key count: 4K
Artist : Getter Jaani
Title: Rockefeller Street :O Nightcore mix
Diffs: Any owo
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/807948/#mania/1695788
Map Info : nightcore OwO
NM is closed rn, sorry :/
Roabs
NM
Key Count: 4k
Artist: Camellia
Title: Sulfide
Diff(s) you want me to mod: there is just one diff
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/747048#mania/1574285
Map Info: hitsounded, SV, jumpstreams and stuff

Thanks
Mykaterasu
Please sign in to reply.

New reply