community forum

CTB触手>< (lol a new colour come~ 2.0

posted
Total Posts
35
Topic Starter
VelperK
小号1律不写
大陆(不包括MJ ><) 排名不分先后
红色大触D:
红色大字的是大海怪><
PS:字越大人越触
PS2:purple is not human!
PS3:green is noob (AND LIE! xD)
PS4:触手=pro
PS5:yellow is ET

sk8 changed ID :3


中国大陆:LirsRosso Fleur-de-lis 292081655 joynama Darksoul uranuss8600 ahfly hhhhhhhhhhhh hebi ljqandylee hy1hy1hy Ice cream qianantai3 jamesleao mikuna minaoto Devilsora yufeizhouyi himydanny Irisviel lloplo HatsunoWind fls hw39939 LKs skranger Deco 27 singma shenlan misa akatsukl Lukamiku


台湾(不包括MJ ><)
karta454515 SixDemon yuliu1202 andysun mingstar qwert962005 Vibty99 xBLEACHx TT5 AppleSheep
香港:wmfchris siupain035

国外触手><
澳大利亚:Dean7599 dhumphrey Ashchaos Zeverage agito_akito FuzzyPWNage _kitti tart_

西班牙:mikhe ledzur auxxe CriticalDex

日本:kenji8888 Premosaratic siabra

美国:gfbrd sk8terpoke hybrid579 pieguy1372 Panther2103 AroundTheManholeS8on DeathxShinigami Vampiresonata Chibi Boi

韩国:nuzagoo qqqqzx [JPSNS]Shana ghang2 hujune bbj0920 [KOR]RIKA cboss eat_boba nfield [coze]jeya crowzen2 Hakujitsumu lucky_monday Miyal RIKAo_o yukaring

荷兰:L-Lawliet ChikiChii

墨西哥:Watase Fhatii-chan wekko12321

智利:soyah Calstrik penaxo41 GaNoN666

波兰:Scorpionek Myou Andzia Krzysiek kuburaczek BagnoGamer ShaggoN Aikki

瑞典:spikeydude Xgor MooNiZZ

阿根廷:XxVASHxX vivere

法国:Irato

泰国:champpanda

奥地利:Rukario485

比利时:alicely

菲律宾:Chacha17

匈牙利:PeterPrime tasli

新加坡:OH-SHI- ZHSteven

加拿大:weezy47 Mashiro running_lemon

巴西:vini9204 XxjulianaxX Traks DeadRamza Ilike

俄罗斯:Louis Cyphre qbwOw _Giorgos_ AlicelJX

秘鲁:Annime AleZer0 manu3l

芬兰:Mianki

德国:xLinkingx Xero_HT crueLy -maJu DarkDunskin

(original thread by "misa")
Yuki Hana-Chan


I hate my life. Q____Q

CaCtus112
awww Houraisan-Kaguya is a fucking hacker p_q
Yuki Hana-Chan

CaCtus112 wrote:

awww Houraisan-Kaguya is a fucking hacker p_q
ARE YOU FREAKEN SERIOUS.
*RAGES* Q_____Q
ekopret8ks

CaCtus112 wrote:

awww Houraisan-Kaguya is a fucking hacker p_q
This isn't a thread to be talking about accusations. :)
Ghostbird_old

CaCtus112 wrote:

awww Houraisan-Kaguya is a fucking hacker p_q
[stress]
@Houraisan-Kaguya
Senyo

CaCtus112 wrote:

awww Houraisan-Kaguya is a fucking hacker p_q
Houraisan is a perfectly legit player. Who are you to accuse others.
If you have nothing good to say, keep it to yourself.

P.s. I'm totally spamming again right.

Now before this thread gets locked, please don't talk about this topic any further and begin posting scores again.

Thank you
Nanaya_cock
don't make this post to be locked again plz.
Minato Yukina
Hate this selfish game.

Hate mods.

Oh shit.
Skyblue
D:...
Spectator
Let's make a CTB cheater thread
eldnl
Please post records guys, discuss about cheaters in #videogames (?

Ontopic:

Ibuki Suika
In fact, VelperK you can update this list
eldnl

Ibuki Suika wrote:

In fact, VelperK you can update this list
That would be a great idea.
Berncastell
hi giorgos
Topic Starter
VelperK

eldnl wrote:

Ibuki Suika wrote:

In fact, VelperK you can update this list
That would be a great idea.
You say? hmmm... maybe we can make some kind of votation don't you think?
Berncastell
umm i'm disappeared
yea i m trash
thx boy
eldnl

VelperK wrote:

You say? hmmm... maybe we can make some kind of votation don't you think?
votation for what lol
Deif
You could've created the topic in the correct sub-forum at least xD

And yeah... update that list of players. It was posted in 2009.
Berncastell

Deif wrote:

You could've created the topic in the correct sub-forum at least xD

And yeah... update that list of players. It was posted in 2009.
soga
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply