forum

Do any of your friends know what osu! is?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Arachnid
I have an entire circle of friends that play Osu!
- Roman -
there are a couple people i have met that know about osu, most of them either dont play it or they do but they can only do 1 star maps and stuff. everyone else i just showed them the game.
choroi
i have no friends, society sucks
- EdgarNitroX
My friends are normies asf so osu! Is a myth for them xD
Taaat
MY FRIENDS HATE OSU :( and say it is homosexua ;(
Chr0ma
tbh no one except this one eighth grader only knows aka my friend, I try to ask my desktop friends but they didnt try osu! so only 1 knows out of the whole school i go to
EggNerdGamingYT
sadly no
KokuHD
Yes, and that friend was already playing the game and i was like ''Huh, this is actually a good game''.
Nate Bait
Surprisingly a couple of my close friends know what osu! is. not sure if they play/have played before, though.
Tranquilmonia
I'm sure a couple of my friends know what Osu! is, but none of them actually play the game. Hopefully, I can bring them to enjoy it someday. ó.ò )
thyme_old_1
well here in poland i don't much friends and they are more focused on studying, but back when i was in the philippines, most of my classmates were playing osu and having a tourney inside the computer class
[SANS]
i only know Osu! because of my friends they said i should try it and that was 1 year ago and i love the game :D
the ball man
I actually made friends IRL thanks to osu :D
nniin
-
CoogelRext
Majority of my friends "know" osu, but only like 5% play it, and they (mostly into) mania :(.
Sun_e_
Got into osu! through a couple of my friends, one of which being top 3K in taiko right now. Me and him often call each other's game modes shit as a running gag.
[pGA]Remilia
Well, yeah. My friend was the one who recommended me this game xd.
sl0_old_1
yes, a lot of my friends do actually
TeeArctic1
Nowadays, a lot of my friends at least know about it. Some of them even joined me on the forums to mess around and make memes on a couple occasions. I usually let my friends try once in a while. Nowadays, normal forums aren't really as interesting to them, so they've tried just playing or quitting entirely instead. It's kinda sad, this game and the community around it is a lot of fun.
Tennes
Friends, huh. I guess the majority do, But none play. Society sucks.
- Marco -
I have a friend that tried osu! once but had never since
_MarcoPolo
I just got into 9th grade and actually one of my classmates does play osu!. And surprisingly he's #39 in the world wow. In general a few of my friends play osu! and some of them know about it because I told them.
Sir Fluff
I don't know but I kinda doubt it, my irl friends are all into more mainstream games like Call of Duty and stuff. Not that I'm complaining or anything, we play Fortnite together and it's pretty fun

As for my online friends, I know a few that play osu! occasionally
ashkhdz
Well I have one friend who plays osu but that’s about it. He’s the only person I’ve actually met irl who was interested into the game at all. All my other friends played etterna or some other type of game.
KokuHD
Nebula422
All my friends call me a weeb for playing osu! so I don't tell anyone I play it. :p
Astellis
some of them try it but cant be bothered to put in the effort but they dont really so sour because I play it :v
thatsjust mean
Hinanawi Tenshi
Obviously little of my friends know about osu! owing to we such a isolated link with each other.
I never mention the game when I meet them.
c0bica
No. Not even my friends that watch a shit ton of anime. :(
PacoTaco
All of my friends for the most part know what it is (including one who got me into the game). Some shit they say are:

and probably the best one of all:

So yeah, they do. Just most of them have less then 5 brain cells. I just deal with it and it's pretty fucking funny sometimes ‾\_(ツ)_/‾
Novoids
I don't even have friends

so no

:sad:
Nikolai
my son dokusen knows what osus is and he's pretty good at it
killuwa
n/a
KimikaTachibana
I have many friends who know what osu! is but only 2 of them play it.
zozo262
communicate with my osu/weeb friends on daily base
Offdensen
'haha weeb game'
as far as i know one of my irl friends play it but BARELY
Kama
tomato
Chiru-kun
friend introduced me to it originally so yes they know.

but then now also because of me other friends know now. they dont really play though, maybe just a few. but i think im the only real hard player among any friends.

theres this one guy though, i introduced osu to him in this one trip (opsu originally). how far in is he? enough to know vaxei well-ish? i did this. i should be proud.

its amazing how osu grows yet we dont know any who play among our circle of friends
AsaiKentoCH
My best friend knows what osu! is because I introduced it to him.
I feel like a proud mom seeing him shred 2-star mania maps (even tho 2* maps are nothing to everyone's standards)

I also have this friend of mine (we both share the love of AKB48, Jpop, and osu!)
we play multi sometimes, although I kinda beat him most of the time bc of the skill gap obv.

I also a classmate who is a std player. we never play with each-other because we play different gamemodes.
Piejietjen
I mention that I play Osu! frequently, but I never actually explain what it is unless I'm specifically asked. Only a small handful of my friends know exactly what it is, but on the bright side, none of them judge me for playing it. 😁
show more