forum

[resolved] Stuttering / random freezes cant pass maps bcs of that...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nxaq
Since a week i think my osu! begun to always stutter.

Its so annoying you cant even play osu! with this wtf is going on...

since im not the only one with this problem (i asked a lot of friends and their have the same issue) something needs to be fixed in the game.

btw this has nothing to do with my specs (i think).
LittleFox
Is this by chance similar to this?

t/673239
Topic Starter
nxaq
yep its exactly the same (nothing works for me aswell) just hope there is a something i can do to fix that
Death
Have you restarted your computer at all since this started happening?

Try reinstalling your audio drivers if the issue looks the same as the one in that thread linked above.
LittleFox
Can you tell me your pc specs? in my case, i have the exact same settings as the friends that have the same issue.
Topic Starter
nxaq
ive already fixed it (turned off shadow cache in nividea control panel) youtube jaeky stutter fix tutorial so yea
LittleFox
by the time i used to have this, i had an AMD card, so im not too sure about it. But nice it worked!
Topic Starter
nxaq
Nah i got it back since yesterday for some reasons and the freezing is so annoying...
btw i have nividia gtx 1050 TI
TheOtakuGamer17
I have the same problem. Game started to stutter like damn crazy
My latency went to 5ms to 3000ms (IM SERIOUS)
Everytime I would pick a song it would stutter.
One solution that I know of on how to fix this (I think) is to let the beatmaps load.
So everytime I play osu! I would scroll down from the 1st song to the last song after that there wasn't much stuttering compared to before.

Btw I have an integrated graphic card (Intel 4400) and 4gb ram and an HDD.
But since not only me (who has a crap graphic card) even people with Nvidia or amd also have this problem.

I just think there is something "broken" to the game when it comes to stuttering/latency fix.

I've seen forum post years ago having the same problem and yet a fix to the stuttering/freezing has not yet arrived.