forum

Fingers and keyboard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tensku
I had my keyboard for about 1 year (it’s a blue switch and some local mechanical keyboard really cheap).

The problem is that I feel like my fingers are slow and I don’t know if it’s me or the keyboard.

Should I buy a new one?

I’m sorry if this is a stupid question but I really can’t tell if I’m not improving at all or it’s just my equipment.
DeletedUser_6869432
pretty sure that blue switch is as good as it gets when it comes to actuation time. pretty sure it's just you.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Try getting a break a couple weeks. Then you will know for sure if it's the keyboard or your fingers.
kai99
three days to one week. more than that and you start losing stamina
Topic Starter
Tensku
I had a trip to Taiwan for 4 days and didn't played osu so that's my break

Streams aren't my problem I just can't seem to singletap properly as before and my keyboard does not sound clicky (since its a blue) but idk maybe its me

I bought a new keyboard that will be given by the next 2 weeks. I will see how it goes

For now I will probably just take a break from try harding, playing offline and just play less.
maraa

Tensku wrote:

my keyboard does not sound clicky (since its a blue)

Aren't the blue's supposed to be the loudest ones?
Topic Starter
Tensku

maraa wrote:

Tensku wrote:

my keyboard does not sound clicky (since its a blue)

Aren't the blue's supposed to be the loudest ones?

Yes but I don’t have a problem for how loud it is. It was pretty loud before but it isn’t. Idk if it’s me just used to the sound or the keyboard is indeed had been worn out or just ain’t working like it used to before.