forum

-GN Vs MillhioreF: The Full Breakdown

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
MillhioreF VS -GN breakdown:

Two of the greatest EZ players; people often debate over who would win, which I shall settle today.

First off, some basic information:

-GN and MillhioreF are EZ mains (with millhioreF leaning more on the EZ HT side).
They both are norwegian players.
They both have avatars which haven't permanently changed for years (millhioreF with that one sailor moon girl and -GN with the asian doing an emoji IRL).
MillhioreF is a mouse player, -GN plays with tablet.
MillhioreF is 23, -GN is 22.
They have both had a stagnation in rank for a while due to not pp farming, with -GN seeing a massive drop due to high level ranking players milking sotarks maps for all that juicy sotarks pp mapping.

Now, into the deeper parts of it:

-GN is undoubtedly the most well rounded of the two:

He has plenty of variety in his top plays alone, holding up a mix of HR, DT, no mod, and EZ plays.
If you include his unranked maps and loved plays tho, his plays get even more ridiculous:
From a pass on jakarta funk brothers (only pass on the map), to passing hyper fiber world spectrum with HD, to even FCing barusa of mikosu with EZ; It's truly minf blowing to see all the shit -GN has done.

I feel the only aspect -GN falls short on is speed. -GN definitely struggles on large spacing jump maps and DT (He only has one notable AR>10.3 score, being Suklaapallit {Mukun Suklaapallit] + HD HR DT FL. And even then, he took 4x the amount of attempts that ekoro or FGsky would).
Adding onto this speed and large spacing jump point, -GN is also unable to pass Ievan Polkka [Beukirby] with HD DT, Airman with nomod, or replicate Riviclia's EZ DT kira kira days score.

Even with all that, -GN is still a god among osu! players and he deserves respect.

This should go without saying, but -GN is still very experienced with low CS. He doesn't have as many scores on farmy "irre's Extra" maps as Toy, but he is for sure amazing with low CS. Look at his Kona-chan farucon pan, Shotgun symphony, and Rocket plays.

VS.

MillhioreF is more of a niche player:

MillhioreF has a lot of great EZ HT plays: his #1 EZ HT score on Un Owen, his EZ DT score on handlebars, and chocobo EZ FL SS.
His main skill kinda ends at that niche tho, he's severly lacking in the no mod or EZ DT speed / aim department, he's not really able to play many maps without EZ or HT.
He even claimed that high AR was boring once, which is understandable, but it still kinda limits your reading buddy.

Even with those limitations, he's still a badass. You see his scores on many old maps, and when I say many... I mean MANY. You can barely go two maps without seeing his name either in the top for the map, or in the EZ leaderboards.
It's pretty nuts, and I'd defintely worship him off that alone. In the EZ HT scene, he's the king.

He also is pretty good at FL, his most notable FL play being an FC on mittens oops, I got the wrong guy. He's done other FL plays, but they are mostly on a low SR, and not like Kirby MIX low SR either.

---------

Thank you for coming
KupcaH

[MTF] Wolfette wrote:

-GN is also unable to pass Ievan Polkka [Beukirby] with HD DT, Airman with nomod
Endaris
This is worthless and should be locked.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Endaris wrote:

This is worthless and should be locked.
no
MillhioreF
since when did I fc mittens with fl lol
CXu
good thread
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

MillhioreF wrote:

since when did I fc mittens with fl lol

How do you not remember? I saw it.

Bruh, you legit got an FC. I’ve seen video of it, just can’t find it.
MillhioreF

[MTF] Wolfette wrote:

If I got an FC I don't think my nomod score would be on the global leaderboard. You're either thinking of -GN (fl fc) or blahpy (ezhtfl fc)
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

MillhioreF wrote:

[MTF] Wolfette wrote:

If I got an FC I don't think my nomod score would be on the global leaderboard. You're either thinking of -GN (fl fc) or blahpy (ezhtfl fc)

Well then, guess I should edit.

My bad
B1rd
2/10, not comprehensive enough
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

B1rd wrote:

Citations?
B1rd

[MTF] Wolfette wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Citations?
Yes a good list of citations and overview of scores would be nice, as well as a player history, etc.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
It's kinda hard with the player history part. It's not as easy as looking at top ranks or leaderboard scores. You really have to dig deep, especially since neither of them upload often.
worst fl player