19.30%
Maybe
5.26%
I don't care
8.77%
Total votes: 57
show more
Stefan
All I can contribute to this is that I feel the pain of his fans. I am not going to jugde the person behind the role X because I haven't cared much nor I don't know enough to make a proper judgement of him. I regret the loss of a very talented rapper and that's it.
roshan117
idk if this is the place to talk about this
Stefan
As long it stays civil it's fine.
FuZ
literally who
Meah
some think he's a bad
Offdensen
f
Topic Starter
Crackhard

Stefan wrote:

Not for long i bet
Chadol
I think you mean XXXtinct
Achromalia

Chadol wrote:

I think you mean XXXtinct
I think we're taking this at an XXXtreme level of disrespect by making puns of his name.

Not regretting that one.

These puns are making me XXXistentially troubled. At this point, they're already worse than anyone could XXXpect.
abraker
I dont even know who the guy is
KatouMegumi
x
_SkyFall
I actually really liked his last two albums and I would have liked to listen to some new songs but I guess I won't be able to. So in that sense, I'm a bit sad but yo, that's life I suppose.
Kirika
I wasn't really much of a fan of his songs, and I definitely do not condone his actions. Just remember though he had a family like all the rest of us, and he is still a human. Rest in piece.
ColdTooth

Crackhard wrote:

Stefan wrote:

Not for long i bet

I can only fear the worst of what to come. I honestly didn't really care about his death, but his fans are feeling pain right now, and that is understandable.

Good life lesson: don't go to Miami if you are famous.
Kirika
Or Florida.

If Miami and Florida are the same thing I am sorry I am from brexit land
KatouMegumi
Naimae
didn't this guy abuse the shit out of his ex-girlfriend or something

why does he deserve sympathy if he was such a shitty person
Meah

citremi wrote:

didn't this guy abuse the shit out of his ex-girlfriend or something

why does he deserve sympathy if he was such a shitty person
yeah? but death
Naimae

Meah wrote:

yeah? but death

press f to pay respects to man who abused his exgf
Serraionga
his name is xxxtentacion, not xxxtenticon

Best Regards,
Serraionag
AutoMedic
yeah the guy had a history of being an ass to his girlfriend but i think he's actually willing to make up by settling it on court

its actually a shame that he died in a very young age, he actually had a career to look forward to
Stefan

citremi wrote:

Meah wrote:

yeah? but death

press f to pay respects to man who abused his exgf

There is a reason this is a crime and that you land for this in the jail. Murder is the wrong answer, and never justified. Although it seems to be unclear what is the background behind this incidient.
shorts
It's kinda sad he died, he made good music, though I don't really like his personality.
B1rd
I don't care, he seems like a common thug to me. I also think most rap music is trash and his doesn't strike me as any different.
Naimae

Stefan wrote:

There is a reason this is a crime and that you land for this in the jail. Murder is the wrong answer, and never justified. Although it seems to be unclear what is the background behind this incidient.

fair
you're right and i'm sorry
Winnyace

Crackhard wrote:

I really didn't care about this rapper, heard he got shot or something.

idc that much tbh. I don't like his music but I feel sorry for him and for fans tho.
Green Platinum
Given all the fairly recent celebrity deaths, why is this the guy to get like 3 threads?
jacksonisiah

Green Platinum wrote:

Given all the fairly recent celebrity deaths, why is this the guy to get like 3 threads?

in a way, he helped a lot of people, including me when i was suffering from that stuff.

i have no issue with having like 3 threads to mourn this guy. even if you don't care about him, some do and i respect that.
KatouMegumi
hi.
bobbathan
He was a terrible person who didn't deserve all the fame he had, but he didn't deserve to be murdered, either.
Marie
:'((
Quibbly
I literally only know him by SAD! (which is a good beatmap btw)
Stefan

Green Platinum wrote:

idk where the 3rd is but I locked the GD one, left it visible though.
Rurree
he's a piece of shit and no one can disprove that. it's good that he's trying his best to redeem himself until he died though, which was very unfortunate because no one deserved to get killed in broad daylight and at such a young age. he had a lot of room to make amends for his mistakes and leaving without a shot at redemption might have had a stain on his reputation consider a lot of his fans have been defending his actions and are treating him like a martyr when he isn't. people can respect the dead without having to rewrite the past, you know?
beachTurkey
his songs were ok but him as a person I really didn't like
Redow
The sad thing about his life is that he spent the majority of his life depressed and wanting to end his own life but someone else ended it while he was on the road to recovery