forum

Touhou games

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KemZii
Anyone here played Touhou games?
If you have which is
1. hardest in your opinion? (mine is Touhou 12)
2. easiest in your opinion? (mine is Touhou 7)
3. Do you like more Danmaku or Fighting games?
^^
SaintHarlequinn
*slides in at the mention of touhou*

It's been a little bit since I've played the touhou games 'cause I just got a new laptop recently and I need to get them all again wheeZE but I think the one I struggled with the most is EoSD, or 6. And then the one that was easiest for me is MoF, or 10.

Personally I like the fighting games more because I'm better at them, but I still enjoy the danmaku despite the tears I shed
Alf is Alf
Ahhh touhou games, I played a lot of those a few years ago.

I found Subterranean Animism and Mountain of faith somewhat easy since i recall you can have an infinite amount of continues.
I also think that Perfect Cherry Blossom and EoSD easy since I could modify the amount of lives before playing the game(lol)

The hardest one imo is Touhou 12 - 16 since i didn't spend too much time playing them (excluding the spinoffs). I just found myself not playing much touhou compared to the aforementioned. Probably I got tired of it.

Personally Im kinda interested in the fighting games but i find them boring due to the ai. I just find them easy even on lunatic.
Lord Sithis
I haven't played all of them seriously. Hardest I'd say UFO. Easiest would be HSiFS spamming releases with Fall, IN Easy, and PCB all difficulties. I like the STGs more, I'm not really into fighters.
MrGarebear2000

Lord Sithis wrote:

I haven't played all of them seriously. Hardest I'd say UFO. Easiest would be HSiFS spamming releases with Fall, IN Easy, and PCB all difficulties. I like the STGs more, I'm not really into fighters.

same here
My Angel Nilou
Im not the best at touhou games but i love play it some parts make me nerveous
lets see
1. hardest in your opinion? Imperishable Night or Ten Desires, one of those two
2. easiest in your opinion? Touhou 12 as same
3. Do you like more Danmaku or Fighting games? I think Danmaku Games are better in some sence because i need more presition when i move
But fighting games are fun tho because you can play with a friend or someone else in the house
My english is really bad
Loi nguyen
in my opinion
-Touhou 15 is the hardest
-Touhou 8 is the easiest
- More loli :))
Harpball
YEY more touhou fans :D
- SA is the hardest for me
- Touhou 6 or 8
- Danmaku :D
Grimbolo
I like the fighters personally
magalphs
I beat EoSD on easy mode and then have not played it since.
I like both but for touhou I much prefer bullet hell.
edvin184
The only Touhou games i have ever beat (on Easy of course because i suck) are IN and EoSD.
I would say that IN is the hardest, because it has a pretty hard pattern at the final boss, which results in me spam-bombing her. While EoSD isn't that hard imo
Kondou-Shinichi
the hardest is probably LoLK
Easiest? I'll tell you when I beat one.
Mh012
Th15 hardest
Th09 keep dont understand 2P Key config xD
orangesunrise_old
The hardest for me is the PC-98 era (at least the ones I've played - I've only tried Story of Eastern Wonderland, Lotus Land Story and Mystic Square).
Easiest would be Perfect Cherry Blossom, Imperishable Night or Mountain of Faith.
I personally prefer the danmaku games. Even though I'm bad at them, I'm even worse at the fighters.
Bananaland
1. touhou 15
2. touhou 8
3. mushihimesama futari is harder, also better danmaku than 2hu
but has less waifus that i care about
Ryoid
1. pcb i think?
2. th 16
3. danmaku
Green Ghost
1. Touhou 11 - Subterranean Animism
2. Touhou 7 - Perfect Cherry Blossom
3. I like fighting game, it's much more fun to play.
Arachnid
I love Touhou with all my heart.
The hardest, in my opionion, would probably be Touhou 15- while the easiest would probably be Touhou 6.
And I'm more into fighting games. They're pretty fun.
Gwelawyr
I really do love Touhou music and the concept from of it but actually I don't really play original touhou game.
I mostly did enjoy fan game like :
Labyrinth of Touhou I finish the first one but actually the second one I never finish the game ... maybe I should one day because I really love that game.
Touhou - Wandering souls I never finish it too..
Then a other one which I don't remember which again I did not finish... :(
MY MOTIVATION IS 0 sometime :(