My Hero Academia Theme Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Master-TigerKun

My Hero Academia Theme Skin

WELCOME GUYS

It's a Beautiful Skin,
It's Selfmade, Sounds and music are from the anime.
Enjoy the skin and leave a comment what u think.
It`s 16mb big.
Version 2 (43mb)

If you have any feedback/suggestions please feel free to post
IM CURRENTLY WORKING ON A VERSION 2 WITH BETTER QUALITY SO KEEP THE SITE UPDATED!

UPDATE VERSION 2 (V.2)

Screenshots V.1 (old)
https://imgur.com/a/YSAmSgh

Screenshots V.2 (new)
https://imgur.com/gallery/xZ8WK2Q

Download V.1 (old)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0a8882hlpz9iu1c/BNHA..osk/file

Download V.2 (new)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8978u2otswcjfms/BNHA_V.2.osk/file
Frogsi
Is this your first skin? If yes good try. But as most of first ones, this skin comes with many problems.
First of all the main problem is proportions and positioning. Most borders seem to have a weird outline to it. As a cause it can have many reasons, for example the resolution got badly executed due to resizing and filesharing.
In positioning the ranking panel is a perfect example for it: Rankings Numbers and more are offcentered. + the whole thing looks pretty empty. As a solution you could take a template for your skin that has the correct size and that didnt get resized for its originality. Another striking mistake in proportion is the hitcircle and its hole in the middle.
As for aesthetics your skin has a lot of good features but in some parts the text is not visible due to its thin border and the opacity of the background (e.g. song selection screen). In generall try to use visible colors without that much fancy mixes in colorbrightness even tho in some situations it can be beneficial. Just take your time. Always remember 80% of the game has a black background. Use a black backgound in the editing software it can help.
btw. your spinner is not yours and can easily replaced. Only 100% original made skins are allowed here. For more information check out the rules.

but nice try to far.
Rakuneera
all in all a pretty good skin my only problems are the break sounds, both of them are quite loud and obnoxious. You can tell they're ripped from the anime because of a lot of background noise, otherwise its a good skin! keep it up.
NecroSpaci
Gameplay is smooth but as logansd13 said the voice over when you miss a note is a bit loud other than that I think it's great.
Demonoiddiamond
Personally i have nothing against this skin at all, in fact i really love it so great job! <3
HanjoBanjo
i love how clean the skin is and how the images are edited so *o*
however as i was playing, i realized there was an issue with the hitcircles when the numbers would go into the double-digits (like there would be two hitcircles all of a sudden?)
but other than that, the skin is great. kudos!
The_cr1nge_old
I love how when you miss Bakugou would start screaming ^^
Samekichi2
This skin have any bugs and problems and because of this i can't use this skin :/
CrazyBryan
There would be an extra circle and they would be placed beside the spot where the circle was supposed to go. Would be a great skin if you can fix this problem
CrisBot83
Debes de agregarle numeros me confundo al no verlos
Dieve
More variety would be since the show has like a million characters. In the current state you could name it "Bakugo Skin" and it would be accurate.
cieloXD

i love it

zovarx
cool
Mitsuha Miyamiz
Heeya I like this
Ever0
bella skin
BokuNoHero
i like this! i had the old skin but it came with many problems but keep it up and i love the new version pretty awesome! keep it up, and keep working hard! :3
Josue Elj
nice
YukaTaikaYagi
I have a lot of trouble downloading it, I can't open it.
YAPAUH
Actually my favourite skin. I use it for 4-5* and it’s perfect. Everyone has his preferences in skins, and this one gathers all I love in osu skins
ING_en_IUM
omg i´ve played for too long with this skin, i absolutely love it
z3rogrqvity
SHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I really like the soundtracks and the style. I seriously love it.
SeblaNeko
como pongo la imagen de deku en el menu principal
RonaldYM
como pongo la imagen de deku en el menu principal?
WiQkl
Bad skin
show more