forum

[resolved] Problem with Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Brot2134
So i opened osu today and i found out i cant find it in the volume mixer. And i cant click the circles in game. No sounds and no game to play. What should i do?
Dntm8kmeeatu
Make sure the correct audio device is selected in the options menu.

Also sounds like it could be a fucked Audio device or driver. Make sure your Audio drivers are fully and properly updated / working.

Might be worth updating your Graphics Drivers too, because why not.
Topic Starter
Brot2134
Everything(except Osu!) is working fine. I didn't even change anything and this just happened suddenly. Was playing perfectly yesterday and now this.(updated audio and graphx drivers yet nothing happened).
Dntm8kmeeatu
Restart your computer; Try using a different audio device.

Double Triple make sure the audio device in the osu! options menu is selected to the right one.
Topic Starter
Brot2134
did everything just like you said. Tried 2 different headphones/speakers and reinstalled all my audio drivers twice. Default audio device for osu is set for what I usually use last month while it was still working. Reinstalled osu 5 times. Yet it still doesnt have any sounds, z and x(left click and right click also) doesnt work on circles. Doesnt appear on volume mixer. Thanks for the suggestions/tips but still in trouble here. (also THIS only happens to osu alone)
Topic Starter
Brot2134
Finally fixed the issue by reinstalling windows 10(maybe windows 10 update or driver update corrupted something in my pc). The only fix that I have ever found for this issue. Its resolved. Thanks for the ones who suggested and tried to help me.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Glad to hear you fixed your issue.