forum

TheFatRat - The Calling (feat. Laura Brehm)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
imRitaka
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, June 25, 2018 at 8:24:16 PM

Artist: TheFatRat
Title: The Calling (feat. Laura Brehm)
BPM: 55
Filesize: 9725kb
Play Time: 01:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. [2B] Euphoria (4.62 stars, 144 notes)
Download: TheFatRat - The Calling (feat. Laura Brehm)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This map will be a huge learning experience for me and will hopefully give me that push/drive to create new and creative maps.

(Please use custom hitsounds. This fixes the stuttering sound that happens when sliders are stacked on top of each other.)

June 16th 2018 - This map in its current state is in no WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM going to represent the final product. Right now it's considered to be in its "experimental stage" where I brainstorm shapes, ideas, and get used to mapping in 2B (being in the notepad longer than the actual editor LEL)

June 20th 2018 - Holy crap, this is taking way longer than I thought it would. There's SO much trial-and-error/guessing and MATH. It's fun to tinker with though.

June 21st 2018 - I added some new cool-looking sections that don't have proper SV adjustments yet, but I figure I'll crank out the math a liiiittle bit later on. (finsihed math at five in the morning woo)

June 25th 2018 - Added a tiny bit more to the map and added temporary storyboarding elements. First time messing with storyboard, so that's pretty cool!