forum

Full Thread is Complete

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sweatily
Making a larger thread when I get enough information from this doc, if there is a correlation between higher or lower ranks and a certain approach, what is the most popular method, and how many players use each will be detailed eventually when this thread is revamped.

the full thread with info is completed and can be found here https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/761808
DXPOHIHIHI
"Certified Gamer"

STOP your making me cringe AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Topic Starter
sweatily

szkiller wrote:

"Certified Gamer"

STOP your making me cringe AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have my papers, do you?
maraa
I thought this was like a poll and was expecting to see everyone's answers afterwards...

Then i was just let down :(
Topic Starter
sweatily

maraa wrote:

I thought this was like a poll and was expecting to see everyone's answers afterwards...

Then i was just let down :(

It will be, I'm making a thread later on once I have enough people and data to go off of, I'll tag you in it when I post later on if you want.
Wishes
I thought it was obvious, you just use the central part of your vision whenever possible but when jumps get too fast you resort to peripheral vision as an assist. Nobody uses purely peripheral vision because your eyes will naturally start moving to objects when they appear so the poll is a bit odd to begin with.
Topic Starter
sweatily
Well it was mainly just a question on which people rely on more often, because I noticed there were some players that were using a direct sight at very high BPM and wanted to know if it was a rather niche strategy or a common usage thing by the community.
ManuelOsuPlayer
If you listen the music, is imposible don't watch each circle because you see music beats isntead circles xD
Akanagi

Sweat wrote:

Well it was mainly just a question on which people rely on more often, because I noticed there were some players that were using a direct sight at very high BPM and wanted to know if it was a rather niche strategy or a common usage thing by the community.
I just look at the general area, not really at each note. The only times I go for each note is when I keep missing on the same spot on a map and want to see what's going on, but even then I tend to prefer watching my cursor over watching each individual note.
Topic Starter
sweatily

Rayne wrote:

Sweat wrote:

I just look at the general area, not really at each note. The only times I go for each note is when I keep missing on the same spot on a map and want to see what's going on, but even then I tend to prefer watching my cursor over watching each individual note.

I've completed the thread with over 160 entries link in original post
ManuelOsuPlayer
The ideal way to read is zoom out eyes to watch new circles spawn and zoom in at each one to click it.
You do it all time, zoom a circle to aim, zoom out to read new objets on screen. Repeat at each circle.
You can work on peripherical vision to don't zoom out.