forum

PMU3 Sign ups closed.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Civil oath
Civil Oath
"I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so."
dima dns
z0mbir
"I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so."
Itou
Itou
Ale
Your In-game name: Ale
Your current rank: 4621
Xayah_DELETED
In-game name: -Xayah
I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so.
trevrasher
trevrasher
Wanderouss
Wanderouss
#19,638
zoku
Raindere
#17,664
vain
vain
Jona7117
CornLord7117
I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so.
10thUnknown
10thUnknown
Some additional notes (optional)
etn
eternum
Hot Cocoa
Hot Cocoa
Terrmmy
Terrmmy
#6,525
MyGuy
MyGuy
#6,829
ImNotBrandon
ImNotBrandon
alkalde
alkalde
Dada
Dada
lIIlIllIIllIlll
EthanTC
Hi
SgtCataclyst
SgtCataclyst
I'd love to join a tournament again OwO
natetheneet
Stithos
#9,415
-jordan-
jory
#8,700
Aullik
Aullik
#23,430
SiYes
SiYes
Sonoda-Umi
Sonoda-Umi
Emezys
Emezys02
Hanami-
wilson9909
#12,937
Glabe
Glabe
Tikef
Neynam
NHarmonia
RivenXLukario
1570#
I Wanna mutual with everyone who I play with against or the refs owo!
Storm
Storm2
#14,559
Nigiri
Nigiri
PayneTrain
ThePayneTrain
Karuna
Karuna
ChickenWings
ChickenWings
Malikil
Malikil

I thought I wasn't playing... But the call of the PMU was too stronk for me
oof ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lucker96
Lucker96
LightsOut
LightsOut
discoczibi
XVII
despairy
Despairy
show more