1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments

show more
posted
[ Kieru ]
"I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so."
posted
OskaRRRitoS
"I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so."
posted
Edythator
I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so.
posted
quanhitter37
#8,000
"I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff and i have joined the discord server."
posted
Tj7223
#7,795
Some additional notes (optional)
posted
Your In-game name: Eddie-
Your current rank: #546
posted
peng
posted
arth
posted
Ingame name : -Levi-
Current rank : #1563
posted
[Lucky]
uhhh hi
posted
Xilver
posted
Elcheer
#19,285
owo
posted
Burtpi
loli
posted
Zanik
#2,949
posted

[ M e a k u ] wrote:

[ M e a k u ]
#15 314
"I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff and i have joined the discord server."
posted
My Love Saoie
gay
posted
Razekon
posted
akwari
#7,498
posted
shineroo
posted
"Kut"
#10,904

show more