forum

PMU3 Sign ups closed.

posted
Total Posts
show more
crissof
crissof
"I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so."
Mr HeliX
Mr HeliX
"I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so."
reflection
Apraxia
Jordan The Bear
Jordan The Bear
saoie
Saoie
#10,223

Some additional notes: Will be gone during the week of group stage and RO16 (28/7 - 15/8). Hopefully will be able to reschedule to play before the 28th o/
Sentences
Sentences
Nightshiftt
moondust
chezbananas
chezbananas
yea uhh i might not be able to make groups/qualifiers but i'mma reserve my spot now because i think i probably will gg
GladiOol
GladiOol
YoshiLover456
YoshiLover456
#20,600
silverlightcs
silverlightcs
Rivster
MyAngelJimDavis
Jensen
Jensen
#1,100
Person
6 digit
Chris Jasorka
Chriz
Some additional notes: no additional notes
Nitroz
Nitroz
oishii
Hau
High Ar Guy Kappa
MISTERPHAZR
MISTERPHAZR
#15,073
sinn
sinn
GranDSenpai
GranDSenpai
blejd
[ Blade ]
Toaster Chan
Toaster Chan
ILuvThiccThighs
Zenite
Arsene
Arsene
Lexion
Lexion
I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so.
Phyber
(I just realised It's global rankings apologies)
DeletedUser_2188855
Coni
NeverAim
NeverAim
Dain
Eurus
-KitEKat-
-KitEKat-
Geckko
Geckko
Kuose
Kuose
Minami-Kotori
Minami-Kotori
Flask
Flask
thexo
Thexo
OldEclipse
OldEclipse
skr1llexfanb0y
Yankezx
skyset
Inuyama Aoi
[ Kieru ]
[ Kieru ]
OskaRRRitoS
OskaRRRitoS
show more