posted
Total Posts
show more
California
doing community service at a hospital
Frizz
Freezing in a pretty hot day
senaya
broken teeth in my mouth. i have that one quite often.
Blue Stig

senaya wrote:

broken teeth in my mouth. i have that one quite often.
I had that dream before.
I kept spitting teeth out, occasionally in clumps, sort of like pieces of dentures...
Then I woke up.
thelewa
I was abducted by sinister aliens. It's funny how I always feel absolutely fucking horribly realistic pain in these abduction dreams, but I always wake up when I'm supposed to feel pain in any other kind of nightmare.
Shellghost
>Go to bed and fall asleep in the dream.
>Wake up.
Is this real life?
thelewa

Shellghost wrote:

>Go to bed and fall asleep in the dream.
>Wake up.
Is this real life?
It gets even more confusing if you're just living your normal life in your dream

then you suddenly wake up and start to wonder if it's real or not
senaya

ragelewa wrote:

It gets even more confusing if you're just living your normal life in your dream
and when you wake up you go like NOO, GIVE ME MY NORMAL LIFE BACK, DREAM!!1
Low
insomnia :(
Stefan
I was dreaming to play LoL somewhen at 2.00 a.m, after it I was eating a Tuna Sandwich and looking at the forum for some Posts.
After that I was watching South Park and masturbating while I watched. Then I was working for the school at 5.00 a.m. and almost breaking my neck for the reason I wasn't careful. After that, at 6.00 a.m. woke up and shout me to sleep. Then I went to sleep...

...wait, what?
laport

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

I was dreaming to play LoL somewhen at 2.00 a.m, after it I was eating a Tuna Sandwich and looking at the forum for some Posts.
After that I was watching South Park and masturbating while I watched. Then I was working for the school at 5.00 a.m. and almost breaking my neck for the reason I wasn't careful. After that, at 6.00 a.m. woke up and shout me to sleep. Then I went to sleep...

...wait, what?
you should be married to cartman imho
_Sammus
I was living in a elevator when suddenly a wild monkey comes in.
He raped me and I died.
GeNJiii_old
Didn't remember >.<
WVSagi
I'm trying to meet all of my osu! friends,
then suddenly i meet Mara,
he raped me
i died
Sleep Powder
Dicks, dicks everywhere.

Yeah, that sums it up.
Bass
I hate thatguy already for making me nightmare.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/42567

I had dream I passed that map with mouse only + hidden with 600 combo....
... but forgot I had no fail turned on.

Speaking of other nightmares because of osu...
once time I had dream awp jailed me and told me he won't let me go until I fc shotgun symphony+
Dafydd
Post Apocalyptic Earth.
Scary
Rena-chan
I dreamed that I was setting the world on fire !
GeNJiii_old
I pass my Technical Draw exam, ( imposible in real life xD )
pieguyn
This definitely wasn't last night's dream, but it's the most recent one I can remember clearly... Once I had a dream where I was in my house, but it was in some alternate dimension. Then I opened the door to my laundry room and found a storage room with a bunch of boxes blocking a door. Then I made my way through that door and found some dark room with a flickering light, which had another door. Then I opened that door which lead to my laundry room, which also had a flickering light. Then I opened the door to the garage and found myself in a completely dark carpeted room. Then I heard this weird buzzing sound and woke up.

:o
emonite
This is the only dream (nightmare actually) I can remember clearly this year.Hmm,let's see...I was walking to my house with several friends (I don't know them in real life obviously,must be some imaginary friends) at night when I notice there is a pumpkin beside my door.Suddenly all my friends panicked except me (because I don't even know what is going on :? ) and they all ran away except one girl aged 14-15 who ran to a house and banged the door.All the houses' light are out (suspicious) and I was stunned then I decided to ran to a corner and hid there since I notice my house's door suddenly opened by itself and when that girl looked at the door,she screamed.I don't dare to look out since my vision is restricted but can see the girl's expression :cry:.I ran out of the corner immediately with lightning speed and the next second the girl screamed for a while then abruptly stopped.I assume she was killed and looked over my shoulder and saw a terrifying figure that looked like a female ghost and it started to chase after me.I ran super fast (must have picked up a speed boost powerup?) and immediately grabbed a pipe lying on the path (convenient) and swinged at it,knocking it back and I took out a shotgun (when do I have a shotgun?) and shot at it when it is very close to me (arm's length?).I woke up and fell off my bed... :o
Rii_old_1
if only it were possible for me to even remember random dreams.
I remember 2 of a few days ago, but they're private.
silmarilen
i dreamed that i was on a train station but none of the trains went to the place i wanted to go to.
Symphoniax
i dreamed that i fell out of the train cause it had no doors
silmarilen
dreaming about trains like a boss yo.
Sleep Powder
Mixture of Grand Theft Auto, Amnesia and Little Big Planet in one dream. I've never played Little Big Planet, but in my dream I assumed it was. Anyways creepy arachnid doctor looking thing wraps you up and tries to preserve you for at least 200 years. You wake up with time traveling powers in a city and find a building filled with children in a factory the arachnid doctor guy made. The place is filled with (Amnesia) monsters except at the main hall of the building. The kids were being turned into dolls little by little each day. I couldn't rescue any of them, but I managed to escape before I got caught.
Xcuti0n
I dreamed a Dream about...a weird Horse with 7 eyes who is instantly asking me weird stuff about Flying Cards =w=
WHY!!??
S o r c e r y
I dreamed that i slept in my bed and dream that i slept in my bed and dream that i slept in my bed ....................
adam2046
I was being chased by a murderous something or other and then I tried to climb a chest high wall.

...Why do I only remember the dreams about horrible things.
Vish024
Dreamt I worked at an oil rig. Blew the place up.
How
Either I don't dream or I don't remember dream. For my entire life.
Mercurial
My future Xbox360
kriers
I had overslept by 6 hours and broken all my appointments. Then I woke up to find I was actually on time, but not sure wether to be happy or sad
-Athena-
i want lucid dreams D:
and mercurial if by that you mean you plan on getting a 360 then unless you love multiplayer and fps i would recommend the PS3, i have a 360 and think it's inferior in a lot of ways to the ps3
Wojjan
merc just wants the kinect
Drexel13
just a dream becoming a soldier in COD4 using awesome M4A1 with Iron Sight, killing bad guys and then..
BOOM, woke up...
Mitsuneko
I might get banned if I told you ʅ(◔౪◔)ʃ
Magicphoenix
how the f**k do you remember dreams
Blue stormz
I'm Dreaming im playing Fatal Frame

Suddenly the Enemy just pop out form the tv

No Joke,,Theres a time when i was eaten by a rabbit....<Dream,,Of course :p>
birra
i dreamt that L and kuntil anak was in a plane fighting each other and it made me a half of sleep and awake lol. i wanted to wake up and i already opened my eyes, but my soul <idk how to say it> was still in the dream so that made me hard to move. like, got stuck like a statue. hell crap
h-haha.
show more