forum

[invalid] Server side error after restarting PC

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WaffleEater
Hello, my friend formatted him PC because he had a problem with the update. After installing Windows 10 and ALL drivers, he installed osu! and it works normally. The next day he opened his PC like every day, but when he opened osu! it said "Server side error". He asked my if I can create another account & verify it: it logged he in! So he asked himself: My account get banned or it's problem of my PC? He restarted his PC and it does the same error. Can somebody help him?
modrei_DELETED
multiaccounting is not allowed, and it sounds like thats the case from what you describe (possible autoban)
Topic Starter
WaffleEater

modrei wrote:

multiaccounting is not allowed, and it sounds like thats the case from what you describe (possible autoban)

I think that it's multi account when you use contemporary the accounts, in this case he just used the account one time for try and stop.
Death
This is an issue for accounts@ppy.sh. Your friend should send them an email to get this resolved. You also shouldn't create more than one account, so you should send them an email too.