forum

Personal diary of becoming an obsessive forum-dweller.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Achromalia
feeling pretty dead tonight.

i'm going to make an attempt to get shit done while i wait for something to happen.

it's 2:34 AM PST ffs it might better if i just slept
Topic Starter
Achromalia
Update.

My time as a forum-dweller has resulted in a mildly dysphoric attitude over the fairly mediocre-at-best content of OT. I still somewhat enjoy FG, but OT is right next-door and it rarely has anything I'd care to post in.

Since school is returning, I wonder if I should hang up the title of "forum-dweller" and consider myself a mere "forum frequenter", as there isn't much content worth waiting on.

The OTpression Era has yet to find an end in sight.
Westonini

Achromalia wrote:

Update.

My time as a forum-dweller has resulted in a mildly dysphoric attitude over the fairly mediocre-at-best content of OT. I still somewhat enjoy FG, but OT is right next-door and it rarely has anything I'd care to post in.

Since school is returning, I wonder if I should hang up the title of "forum-dweller" and consider myself a mere "forum frequenter", as there isn't much content worth waiting on.

The OTpression Era has yet to find an end in sight.

Dialect
After this Outbreak ends, I bet it'll be a start of an new era. The Post-OTpression Era..

cue the anime opening!
Topic Starter
Achromalia
Hey. Achromalia from the future here. Things are fine, shut the up.

As for another entry, I think it'd be safe to say I'm back to being slightly more active.

Still not too active, but I'm usually around every now and then.

Now.

On to wait until the next OT crisis.
levesterz
Hi welcomeback
Westonini
Boy oh boy this brings back memories from.. three months ago..
abraker
three months ago was not fag era
Topic Starter
Achromalia
and two months ago was not Achromalia era.

i'm reviving this thread lads, shut fucj.

- - -

OT DIARY, ENTRY #NUMBER:

everything is fine. ot is as usual.

no impending crisis, though westonini did have a scare there about his hat that one time.

ahh, all is well.
levesterz

levesterz wrote:

Hi welcomeback
Topic Starter
Achromalia
ot diary, entry #insomnia

i'm having quite a horrible week.

back to browsing the forums 12 hours a day.
Penguin
I hope your week gets better achro
Topic Starter
Achromalia
OT Diary, Entry #WhatthehelldidIjustspendmytimedoing

I wasted everyone's time for a little while and decided to try my hand at making something interesting, even if it didn't last much longer than a few hours or so.

I took part in a mass-shitpost spree of alliteration. It was challenging to come up with sentences that had any sort of cohesive nature to them, but eventually, I got the hang of it, and enjoyed it quite a lot.

Somehow, "SHITPOST THREAD" would suddenly turn into a hellhole, and apparently efforts in exerting quality would amount to little effect. I played along and liked the change in events.

I decided to post a thread after a pretty long while, and put together some silly, nonsensical shit about some enigmatic anomaly taking OT prisoner to dispose of the forum.

It definitely took the boredom out of my day.

I'm feeling better now. Beforehand, the week had been pretty shitty for me.

End of report.
Westonini
Meah and I were having a very deep conversation in the Shitpost Thread.
TheLegendaryHD
Aiseca

Westonini wrote:

Meah and I were having a very deep conversation in the Shitpost Thread.

If I walk through, and didn't drown, then it isn't deep enough.
Westonini
That's just because we were very thoughtful about others.

We wouldn't want you to drown or anything.
abraker
Aiseca is using stilts to avoid cancer
Westonini
poor stilts, i can't imagine how much cancer they had to endure.

also they must be some pretty high stilts.
Topic Starter
Achromalia
OT Diary, Entry #help:

I have now taken a liking to Vueko.

Over a certain series of events, I have now seen with my own eyes, the cutest thing to grace OT.

And that, is Vueko.

?

You dare oppose my taste?

shut fucj to you too.
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

OT Diary, Entry #help:

I have now taken a liking to Vueko.

Over a certain series of events, I have now seen with my own eyes, the cutest thing to grace OT.

And that, is Vueko.

?

You dare oppose my taste?

shut fucj to you too.
You should ask if Riince is a cuckold, you might get lucky :P :P :P
Westonini

Penguin wrote:

o god
Topic Starter
Achromalia

Penguin wrote:

Uh.

...???????

abraker
idk what images you want me to have in my already cancer ridden mush of a nut but I don't believe it's something I want to have
Topic Starter
Achromalia
OT Diary, Entry #vent-1.

I'm the president of a community I hardly know (somehow).

I'm a musician with a shitty lack of willpower and the target of frequent creative blocks for some reason.

I'm an artist who rarely draws, and if anything, I make pretty lackluster art in my own opinion.

I'm a forum-dweller who's a point-holic, constantly drunk on gaining points in Thread Necromancy for no damn good reason, pretty much wasting time I could've spent making music or art, provided that I had the willpower and drive to do so in the first place.

...and then I'm myself.

My self, some enigmatic fuck-up traversing life and acting as what I'd assume to be seemingly appropriate to a situation. Playing the actor and trying to enjoy myself while dealing with shit at home. I don't really talk about it as often, but will occasionally mention shit that happens at infrequent times of a month. I can't help but think I've had an incredibly flawed approach to my life. Shit could've been better, probably.

In the meantime, I'll have to go back to acting as the president of a forum, though I don't really know what the hell I'm doing or how I'm supposed to approach that role.

. . .

Perhaps I'm meant to make speeches.

Perhaps I should cause an insurgency for the hell of it.

Perhaps I'm meant to construct some sort of fake government when I know fuck-all about civics, governing, or lawmaking.

Perhaps I could... just not do anything, and try to fit the description of some lazy president.

Perhaps I'm meant to do something cool for people to actually enjoy being here. I don't know how people work, what entertains them, or anything, really.

Tired. As always. I do recall my goal for this year, though: "time to do better."

Heh. I never knew this was something that I'd consider "better".

. . .

I should still try.
TeeArctic1
Bravo, da capo!