forum

Hello there ^_^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wilcz3k_old
Well,
I'm playing osu for more then 1 year with some long breaks... but i never posted on the forum so I thought that my first post should be here, logical... isnt' it xD?
I'm loved nightcore songs by playing osu lol... yeah, before i played it I hated them so much! Funny isn't it xD?
I'm polish and male and... what can i add more?
Hope to be able to write somewhere else on forum O_O!
EpicFailure
Well, hai there. :3

Since you have been here for a while and took long breaks, then... welcome back! And welcome to the community!
meiikyuu
hiii :D
vizzy
Hi! Welcome to the forums/community.
California
Hi there. I recently started the forums too.
Kinrinjin7
Hey, welcome ! same here too !
Topic Starter
Wilcz3k_old
But both of u have already many posts o.o... Where to write, where to write... in every thread there are so many posts and I don't want to write before i read them... but there are too many! ARGH O_O!
mathexpert

Wilcz3k wrote:

in every thread there are so many posts and I don't want to write before i read them... but there are too many! ARGH O_O!
don't worry, just read the last page or so to see what the thread's about and post (the title should also help xD)^^;

anyways, welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay~ :)
emonite
Welcome to the forums. :)
Rii_old_1

Wilcz3k wrote:

I'm loved nightcore songs by playing osu lol... yeah, before i played it I hated them so much! Funny isn't it xD?
I'm polish and male and... what can i add more?
hehe osu! changes music taste or makes you more open to it, or makes you more aware of the good songs hehe.
you could add that you have a kinda cute avatar ^^
welcome, enjoy your stay^^