1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Hi

Request Type (NM/M4M/GD): NM
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfPnq3i4Udw
Length (if it's a marathon): 6:08
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/871104#taiko/1820220
Preferred Diffs: There's only one
Response: Don
posted
Whats Skill accepted (M4M)
Tofu1222 (NM)
Crissa (NM)
posted
Request Type (NM/M4M/GD): M4M
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): there is none?????
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/874857#osu/1828395

Map you're going to mod: 3
Preferred Diffs: everything

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!
posted
Request Type (NM/M4M/GD): M4M
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://deneb.s-ul.eu/RkjXbMol
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/877731#taiko/1835741
(M4M)Map you're going to mod: 2
(NM/M4M)Preferred Diffs: all if possible


Thanks.
posted
Request Type (NM/M4M/GD): M4M
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): Description, there's ALL the links to the event to the SC and the BGA
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/877731#taiko/1835741
(M4M)Map you're going to mod: 2
(NM/M4M)Preferred Diffs: all if possible


In advance
posted
Request Type: NM
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_2wQ6tIFjY
Length (if it's a marathon): 5:21
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/836942#taiko/1752504
Preferred Diffs: Delta oni
posted

night_flower wrote:

Request Type: NM
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_2wQ6tIFjY
Length (if it's a marathon): 5:21
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/836942#taiko/1752504
Preferred Diffs: Delta oni
smh read nm slot count
posted
idk if it's open for gd

Request Type (NM/M4M/GD): GD
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unyw20uU8gs
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/882341#taiko/1845427
Map you're going to mod: /
Preferred Diffs: Muzu

delta rune
posted
Request Type (NM/M4M/GD): M4M
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW9N1pOwcSE
Length (if it's a marathon): map length 6:12
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/832997#taiko/1746491
Map you're going to mod: Probably 3
Preferred Diffs: Weightless, since you say under 6 stars

guess i might as well answer
Third round: Which one is better, don or kat?

i like cats
posted
Hello again Jarvis :3
Hope it is stil open uwu
Request Type: M4M because why not.
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): My most favorite song at this moment
Length (if it's a marathon): 5.51 min (My first marathon though uwu)
Beatmap Link: Yooh - MariannE
(M4M)Map you're going to mod: 3 (cuz I modded the first two uwu)
(NM/M4M)Preferred Diffs: There's only diff, so yeah
Response: Please help me hard if possible, my pattern is bad as hell right now ;-;
Don or Kat: Nothing is better than don, I guess.

Thank you!
posted
hi

Request Type: Play4Mod
Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfPnq3i4Udw
Length: 6:07
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/871104#taiko/1820220
Response: kat is cool

nvm crissa already posted

passed camellia 345 (no sv)
ss: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12196174
replay: http://puu.sh/C6KH9/a874f53ed1.osr
(low effort pass)
posted

realy0_ wrote:

idk if it's open for gd

Request Type (NM/M4M/GD): GD
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unyw20uU8gs
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/882341#taiko/1845427
Map you're going to mod: /
Preferred Diffs: Muzu

delta rune

Alchyr wrote:

Request Type (NM/M4M/GD): M4M
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW9N1pOwcSE
Length (if it's a marathon): map length 6:12
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/832997#taiko/1746491
Map you're going to mod: Probably 3
Preferred Diffs: Weightless, since you say under 6 stars

guess i might as well answer
Third round: Which one is better, don or kat?

i like cats

Blackener wrote:

Hello again Jarvis :3
Hope it is stil open uwu
Request Type: M4M because why not.
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): My most favorite song at this moment
Length (if it's a marathon): 5.51 min (My first marathon though uwu)
Beatmap Link: Yooh - MariannE
(M4M)Map you're going to mod: 3 (cuz I modded the first two uwu)
(NM/M4M)Preferred Diffs: There's only diff, so yeah
Response: Please help me hard if possible, my pattern is bad as hell right now ;-;
Don or Kat: Nothing is better than don, I guess.

Thank you!
Ulqui has placeholder

ok
posted
Hi :D

Request Type (NM/M4M/GD): NM
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl3cSLu_n64
Length: 3:56
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/884157
Preferred Diffs: Galatic Explosion
Response: OwO
posted
hello

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/739172

Request Type (NM/M4M/GD): M4M
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxxKm_O1xwo
Length (if it's a marathon): 4:24
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/739172
Map you're going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1803863?m=1
Preferred Diffs: muzu/oni/inner oni
posted
Request Type (NM/M4M/GD): M4M
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfCfwfdy9RU
Length (if it's a marathon): 5:19
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/737060#taiko/1826956
(M4M)Map you're going to mod: 3 (Annihilate - Destroid)
(NM/M4M)Preferred Diffs: Inner Oni
(GD) Diff needed: Oni ( this is only maybe, because it is a marathon )
Response: Uhm. uwu?


Have a nice Day!
posted
open finally
posted
Request Type (NM/M4M/GD): NM
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh0T-d3lg0g
Length (if it's a marathon): 1:29
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/796449#taiko/1672459
(NM/M4M)Preferred Diffs: pink oni
posted
Request Type: NM
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://youtu.be/CG6OCYzq9d0
Length: 3:15
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/848399
Preferred Diffs: Inner Oni

Thanks.
posted
Request Type : NM
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s19HchOdHMw
Length (if it's a marathon): 5:00
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/744818
Preferred Diffs: Sweet Oni
Response: Appreciate any kind mod

Thanks in Advance
posted

ASPIRIN wrote:

Request Type (NM/M4M/GD): NM
Song Link (YouTube, Soundcloud etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh0T-d3lg0g
Length (if it's a marathon): 1:29
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/796449#taiko/1672459
(NM/M4M)Preferred Diffs: pink oni
already modded
show more
Please sign in to reply.