forum

Again with the sensitivity lol

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AlexDotP
I know this has been talked a lot before but i want to see what your sensitivities are like again :)

I try to avoid wrist and whole arm movements and try to keep it minimal, only finger and palm for extra reach if i needed to. So which means 'my' sensitivity has to be higher, i used x3.5 but it was little slow so currently Im using around x3.7

(not gonna lie, it is hella fast when i dont practice for few days and come back and takes me a day or 2 to recover)
Wishes
Um, are we talking about mouse or tablet here? Your profile shows tablet but then we'd be discussing tablet area. If talking about mouse, what's your DPI? It's useless to just give sensitivity since that's just a multiplier onto your DPI setting.

As for me I use 300 DPI, 1x sensivity when I play with mouse (which is rarely).
VinZentVanDough
Well, i use 1.00 Sensitivity and map absolute raw input. With 800 DPI
levesterz
2kdpi with 3.5 sen
maraa
i use 9000 dpi on 1.0 sensitivity. Its bad to use anything other than 1.0 because then it starts multiplying the input from the mouse and you get choppy imprecise movement.
Dericore
i use 800 dpi on 1x sensitivity 6/11 windows

Raw input: On

Mouse:Xtech Xtm-410

works best for me :D
abraker
My mouse is highly sensitive and throws a tantrum every time I tell it to hit a circle
ManuelOsuPlayer
I'm using 1300 and 1400 dpi x1.00 6/11 raw imput on. Screen Resolution 720P
I been switching between 600 800 and 1200 for my 4 years since i started the game.
More that 1400 isn't worth in my opinion. Fastest patters are way hardest than they should.

Anything between "i can reach the screen corners in 1 motion" and "i can aim the fastest patterns i can play without lose any control", is a playable dpi.

I recommend start lowest playable dpi to build muscle memory and get speed.
After pick high dpi, learn to control it and do a slow and progresive change to lower dpi. That will give you better aim, and in a faster way than start directly at low dpi.
Brainage
If your sens feels 'hella fast' after not playing after a few days, lower your DPI by 50 each time it feels fast until you come back after a week, and your sens feels perfect. This is one of the ways to find your perfect sensitivity.