forum

[REGS CLOSED] DeltaMax's Taiko Oni Overlord | 1v1 | #500-5k

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama

Welcome!

Hello there, and welcome to DeltaMax Tournaments' second official tournament! We are a group of people who are planning on making very regular tournaments, for every mode! Due to personal reasons on the host side, we will be hosting this tournament, and a mania tournament, then most likely stopping DeltaMax. For our tournaments, please make sure that you've joined the Discord server, and that your Discord name is the same as your osu! name.

Team size: 1v1
Mode: Taiko
Elimination style: Group Stage then goes to Double Elimination.
Ranks: #500-#5000 (These exact ranks are included as well)
Players: 32/32

Dates: June 12th-July 3rd: Registration phase
July 8th: Mappool release
July 14th: Group Stage
July 21st: Group Stage Week 2
July 28th: RO16 + Loser's Bracket Round 1
August 4th: Quarter-finals + Loser's Bracket Round 2 and 3
August 11th: Semi-finals + Loser's Bracket Round 4
August 18th: Winner's Bracket Finals + Loser's Bracket Round 5 + Finals
August 25th: Grand Finals

REGISTRATION (forum post reply):

osu! Username:
Rank (as of registration):
Discord:
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.

Please do join the Discord server after submitting your registration, which is here

Hosts: Kasumii-sama

Designer: Swovine

Mappool Selectors:
  1. tkdLolly
  2. Backfire
  3. FlamingRok

Referees:
    1. -Sylvari
    2. Adorable Loli
    3. cactusthegreat
    4. D3kuu
    5. Kasumii-sama
    6. KuraresaCupcake
    7. Lizzielots
    8. lukili846
    9. nikolomara
    10. Ryumi
    11. Spartan Plume
    12. saoie
    13. xenonius
As you can see, we're a fairly new group, so we're massively understaffed, and we're actively searching for staff! If you want to join us, just PM me (Kasumii-sama#3194)) and tell me which role you want to take in our staff! As a note, I may try to get a badge for this, this is still up in the air for now.
Bedwyr Aorta
osu! Username: Bedwyr Aorta
Rank (as of registration): #3498
Discord: Bedwyr Aorta#9410
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
Gamelan4
Yeah boi

osu! Username:Gamelan4
Rank (as of registration): #3502
Discord: Gamelan4#7947
^^^
Rip my dignity btw (wait do I ever had one?)
Beat43210
Osu! Username: Beat43210
Discord: Beat43210#7193
I understand that by submitting this registration, I’m already a part of the discord server that is on the commentating staff team which I might start to actively participate in because I actually know more taiko than other modes like std,ctb and mania. I respect the people beside me in the staffing team. I almost never say anything on the server and find it unlikely to break any rules. I will attend every match appointed but more than likely juggle 3 other tournaments and reschedule my matches often and risk facing possible repercussions if I fail to juggle properly.
ETHN
osu! Username: CaptainEChan
Rank (as of registration): 4190
Discord: Ethaaaan#0835
flanflanflan
osu! Username: Konan
Rank (as of registration): #1283
Discord: willow#0001
Akali393394
osu! Username: Akali393394
Rank (as of registration): #1361
Discord: Akali#8141
Cactie
(if i can ref and participate xd)
osu! Username: cactusthegreat
Rank (as of registration): #1669
Discord: Cactie~#7031
ali161102
osu! Username: Ali161102
Rank (as of registration): 1267
Discord: Ali161102#6882
animexamera
osu! Username: animexamera
Rank (as of registration): #665
Discord: animexamera#0691
Catulus
osu! Username: ArmoredReaper
Rank (as of registration): #3928
Discord: ArmoredReaper#5596

----------
Finally getting to participate on more taiko tournaments... also first Chilean here
Tsubasa2
osu! Username: Tsubasa2
Rank (as of registration): #1720
Discord: Doge Connoisseur#8739
Chernobog
osu! Username: Yoshi-GH
Rank (as of registration): #724
Discord: Chern#5165
_Infected_
osu! Username:_Infected_
Rank (as of registration): #980
Discord _Infected_#2010
Nara Bocchi
osu! Username: VenomPlus
Rank (as of registration): 2046
Discord: VenomPlus#4227
Kith190
osu! Username: Kith190
Rank (as of registration): 941
Discord: Kith190#2608
Mikudayo
osu! Username: Mikudayo
Rank (as of registration): #656
Discord: Tituh#0517
xtrem3x
osu! Username: xtrem3x
Rank (as of registration): 504
Discord: xtrem3x #8639
Shinsekai-
osu! Username:[_Chichinya_]
Rank (as of registration): 259
Discord: Esta No Es CirceBatsu #9163
hi im costarino
osu! Username: hi im costarino
Rank (as of registration): 512
Discord: hi im costarino #0841
Blobby3000
osu! Username:Blobby3000
Rank (as of registration): 3289
Discord: Blobby3000 #5178
-Ryan
osu! Username: -Ryan
Rank (as of registration): 1579
Discord: -Ryan#5953
Awwy
osu! Username: Ammy
Rank (as of registration): 520
Discord: Ammy#6977
Briesmas
osu! Username: Briesmas
Rank (as of registration): 1186
Discord: Fhalken #3410
Asagi Mutsuki
osu! Username: cdhsausageboy
Rank (as of registration): 545
Discord: cdh #0152
Tiny Hippo
Nvm just realized that this is taiko
_Faithful_
osu! Username: Braixen-
Rank (as of registration): 897
Discord: SnowRabbit#6665
Foxeru
osu! Username: Foxerus
Rank (as of registration): #500
Discord: Fox#5033
Kyoumo
Osu!username : Kyoumo
Rank (as of registration) : #1413
Discord : Kyoumo#3577
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these
AnonX32
osu! Username: AnonX32
Rank (as of registration): #4517
Discord: AnonX#7029
Omega Ranger
osu! Username : Omega Ranger
Rank (as of registration) : #2650
Discord: ulyssesh#9187

roko100789
osu! Username: Lazarento
Rank (as of registration): #757
Discord: Lozeranta#6563
Wolfgang
osu! Username: Wolfgang
Rank (as of registration): 875
Discord: Wolfgang#0779
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama
Registrations are now closed.

Edit: There actually are still 2 slots left, nevermind.
LordAverage
osu! Username: LordAverage

Rank (as of registration): #1845

Discord: LordAverage#0001

Rukairi
Looks like I'm gonna get eliminated in the first two rounds rip

osu! Username: Rukairi
Rank (as of registration): #4660
Discord: Mewko#8810
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama
We now reached 32 players (for good)! Registrations are now over, players will be given a form to give me their availability times shortly.