forum

First map! Desperate need of feedback.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hmm
Hi there!

I decided to try my hand at mapping for once, always thought it was a really neat concept and making my own maps may give me insight into how to improve as a player. Anyways, I made a map. It's intended to be a jump map, and I wanted to utilize a bunch of different unique jump patterns. I wanted it to be difficult, as I find harder maps to be more fun imo.

I really really want feedback from experienced mappers on how I can go about improving the map so that it is more fun, smoother, and hides the fact that I'm a brand new mapper.

It's a full length map, so this took quite a while. I was learning how to map as I progressed through the song, which might be obvious once you start playing.

Anyways, experienced or not, lemme know how you liked the map and gimme some suggestions! This is a first draft so I'll take any and all criticism.

Thanks!

Download:
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/796854#osu/1673576
PoNo
This a the wrong topic, you should ask in Modding Queues instead!
Aiseca
The Title of this posting forum is under "Storyboarding". Please, place your query in the appropriate section of the Forum to avoid confusion and at least a few people can see this and maybe help you sooner.
Read first the Header before posting.