- Please remove that gray combo color. It doesn't really fit with the rest and might cause interference on multiplayer. Also, ticks are hard to see on it (which is important on the Hyper)
- I have a suspicion that there are some horrible offset resets in this song. I'm just not quite sure... you should find a timing expert to verify.
- Might want to go through and make all your symmetrical sliders as perfect as possible.
Really nice difficulty!
- HP -1
- OD +1
- AR +1
- Circle Size 4. Feels like the Easy without it.
- 00:03:744 (6) - 0.5x sliders like are a bad idea, as they are extremely difficult to read. Since this is a normal you should avoid these slowdowns altogether.
- 00:07:584 (5) - Same as above.
- 00:35:424 (1) - Same as above.
- 00:41:664 - Clap
- 00:42:624 - Clap!
- 00:43:584 - Clap!!
- 01:24:384 (4) - Slow slider, same problem as above.
- 01:32:064 (5) - This double repeat might mess up a lot of players. They are required to guess the second repeat, and since this difficulty doesn't have any other multiple repeat sliders, this can be unexpected.
It's okay, I would prefer the spacing to be bigger.
- 00:00:864 (1,2,3) - Offbeatness like this can be really hard to read for players. (there is 3/4 space in between these on the timeline. When objects are close together time wise, players are used to playing 1/1, 1/2, and 1/4. 3/4 is very awkward and many players mess these up.) You can combat this issue with a few methods, but for this particular part I recommend making (1,2,3) a repeat slider.
- 00:01:824 (4,5) - Same confusing beat problem as before. This one you can just add a repeat to the 4 and remove the 5.
- 00:02:784 (1,2,3) - Confusing beat, repeat slider recommended.
- 00:04:704 (1,2,3) - Same as above.
- 00:05:664 (4,5) - Same as above.
- 00:06:624 (1,2,3) - Same as above.
- 00:10:224 (5,6) - Confusing beat here. Consider adding a circle at 00:10:676 and lessening the spacing so it isn't a big jump.
- 00:30:384 (2,3) - These would be better as circles.
Rest of the diff is pretty awesome.
- Hp Drain 7? You're a mean one. Consider HP Drain 6.
- 01:30:245 - This spinner is... hey wait a minute, there's nothing here!
Your mapset could totally use an Another difficulty. There is a very complex beat in the background behind the singer. You could map all that fun stuff!