forum

VINXIS / Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee - Sidetracked Dayspacit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deca
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 3:15:31 PM

Artist: VINXIS / Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee
Title: Sidetracked Dayspacito (Short ver.)
Tags: despacito helix
BPM: 188
Filesize: 3790kb
Play Time: 02:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. FONSI DIMENSIONS (6.23 stars, 647 notes)
Download: VINXIS / Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee - Sidetracked Dayspacito (Short ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
MP3 by helix

Higher quality link to original Sidetracked Day available on VINXIS' bandcamp here

how about you shut your cute mouth for once and restrain yourself from bullying me? you shouldnt even have right to talk with how good you are at mapping and how you made decent progress in 7 years of sitting in editor your maps are horrible to some people which is subjective, you have no idea how to make ANY reasonable aesthetics unlike our lord and saviour UndeadCatapult, nor reasonable structure that provides any good gameplay. your cute brain is stuck in 2010/2011 where you could literally stroke your keyboard gently with the editor and make something good back for these times the only reason why you're somewhat relevant is that people think you are cute just because you're a cute oldschool mapper, nothing else than that what annoys me also is that in almost everything you say you basically try to polish and help others by being smart, well if you include your severly logical logic and reasoning behind your maps the results are pretty fun to say at least, also i have no idea what drives you to try to help this map which is made perfectly fine, maybe your kindness of seeing someone trying to make an actual good map, something you aren't capable of achieving you're legit a nice member of community, it'scool to see someone like you got unrestricted. also, if you're genuine or not, i care. you sound despacito and thus i reply dame to cosita