posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Coca1ne
how much dpi i should use ? im using 2.4k rn
Deva
usually people use 400-800
ManuelOsuPlayer
Is preference. Anything from 800 dpi to 1000 i would say is perfect. Then you can up or down a bit into your preferences.
Also you can training speed by playing low dpi, or precision and aim control by up the dpi.
Always activate raw imput on gane. So you disable windows acceleration.
Wishes
It depends on what sensitivity in game you have set. If it's 1x in game then imo your DPI is sort of too high. You can get a good idea of what works well in osu by looking at some top mouse player's settings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EOWc7kf9TdyvT31VfzlY284udUNOrtz0uyRtQ2t4MHY/edit#gid=0

But it really depends on a lot of factors like weight of the mouse, size of the mouse, grip style etc. You need to experiment for yourself and find something that works for you. Just don't go too overboard. Since osu is punishing of mistakes (losing combo), you don't want a DPI that is way too high.
Celine
800 to 1500 x1 6/11 is the avg
mulraf
just do whatever feels right to you. i have seen so many reasonings for either very low, very high or somewhere in-between values for dpi. i havn't found any scientiffic research to this day. i personally use 3.2k and have no problems. to each his own. just turning on raw input seems to be a consensus.
Topic Starter
Coca1ne
thx for the help guys :D
maraa
I use 9000 DPI
KupcaH

maraa wrote:

I use 9000 DPI
You won't go far with this.