1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
show more
posted
love bo skin saved!!!!
posted

SleepingD wrote:

love bo skin saved!!!!
OwO
posted
Aquarium is beautiful. Thank you atturbo!!
posted
awesome
posted
Awesome Skin !!!
posted

Paper wrote:

Aquarium is beautiful. Thank you atturbo!!
>w<

SuomiX wrote:

awesome
thanks!

Iceotaku V2 wrote:

Awesome Skin !!!
thanks!

New Patch Update!
*Fixed Selection Mode for 16:9 res.

posted
posted

- Demon wrote:

The skin is really satisfying, but...
OK, that is default setting for my Selection Mode. (4:3 by default)
You can change Selection Mode in add-ons folder and Select 16:9.
posted
posted

- Demon wrote:

Okay, thanks. Would be good if the information would be also on the main post imo.
No Problem, Also Thanks for feedback!

Video Preview!


posted
atturbo's skins are always some of the better ones out there, especially nowadays. really like the underwater theme here

few really minor problems that only people like me will ever notice:
  1. on the back button, you can clearly see where the fade effect "cuts off" on the right side. image
  2. you can kind of see a little fringe on the right side of the panel part of the ranking screen. image
  3. i think you should make the panel part of the ranking screen a bit larger so it can fit the full performance graph. looks kind of silly like this
  4. don't think you need SliderBallFrames in skin.ini since i'm 95% sure it's not used anymore
  5. sliderb doesn't look any different after flips so you could get rid of SliderBallFlip in skin.ini


have some fuckin props for using icons for your mod icons, let alone really good ones. imo too many people settle for "HR" next to their waifu's face. also for using icons instead of text on the ranking panel: it's pretty unique and done well

your menu sounds are easily some of the best i've come across, though i'm not a huge fan of the select-difficulty. sounds a bit like static and can be harsh on the ears when scrolling through a bunch of shit

it might seem like i just listed off a bunch of problems but tbh you could ignore all of these and the skin would still stand head and shoulders over the vast majority of skins. serious fucking great job
posted
Looks good :)
posted
Nice skin <3 but can u make the select fit on 16:10 res pls? i love your skins btw <3 !
posted

Incomp wrote:

atturbo's skins are always some of the better ones out there, especially nowadays. really like the underwater theme here

few really minor problems that only people like me will ever notice:
  1. on the back button, you can clearly see where the fade effect "cuts off" on the right side. image
  2. you can kind of see a little fringe on the right side of the panel part of the ranking screen. image
  3. i think you should make the panel part of the ranking screen a bit larger so it can fit the full performance graph. looks kind of silly like this
  4. don't think you need SliderBallFrames in skin.ini since i'm 95% sure it's not used anymore
  5. sliderb doesn't look any different after flips so you could get rid of SliderBallFlip in skin.ini


have some fuckin props for using icons for your mod icons, let alone really good ones. imo too many people settle for "HR" next to their waifu's face. also for using icons instead of text on the ranking panel: it's pretty unique and done well

your menu sounds are easily some of the best i've come across, though i'm not a huge fan of the select-difficulty. sounds a bit like static and can be harsh on the ears when scrolling through a bunch of shit

it might seem like i just listed off a bunch of problems but tbh you could ignore all of these and the skin would still stand head and shoulders over the vast majority of skins. serious fucking great job
Oh, you are Legend skin reviewer. also thank for feedback, I will update in next patch in soon! :)

Tatara wrote:

Looks good :)
Thanks! :)

DarknessCore wrote:

Nice skin <3 but can u make the select fit on 16:10 res pls? i love your skins btw <3 !
Thanks! But selection mode is for 16:6 & 16:10 by without any change.

New Update!
*Fix back menu button.
*Fix selection-mode.
-Re-design sliderb.
+New Design for reversearrow.
*Fix ranking-panel.
+New Mania Hitbrust Design.
+Add Readable Number for hitcircle.
+And Mania Hitlighting color.
+Add Pause Button style.

posted
Love all your skins ♥♥♥
posted

earkotaku wrote:

Love all your skins ♥♥♥
Thanks! <3
posted
Lookin' good. Nice work here! Really sharp and clean edges on the ranking panel. <3
posted

RokkaAstrea wrote:

Lookin' good. Nice work here! Really sharp and clean edges on the ranking panel. <3
Thanks! <3
posted
Love the skin! but is there a way to remove the slider end tick? or that circle at the end of the slider cuz i mix them up and i choke the skin is beautiful keep up the good work! :D
posted

StefansiAltele wrote:

Love the skin! but is there a way to remove the slider end tick? or that circle at the end of the slider cuz i mix them up and i choke the skin is beautiful keep up the good work! :D
There sure is! Open the skin folder and delete sliderendcircle. Copy sliderfollowcircle, and rename the file to sliderendcircle
show more
Please sign in to reply.