forum

Has OSU benefited you?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DaddyyDanni
Has OSU benefited you in anyway?
Some people use tablets and the keyboard so does that help with your coordination, since I know some people could be taking up art and other activities.
Me personally it's helped me not struggle with shaking as much. It's actually helped me with my art weirdly enough, but how about you?
Andreww
I've enjoyed my time playing with people but that's about it. Puts my wrists and hands in conditions that I'd rather not have them in. It's been good to fuck around with when I've had no internet, which is definitely a bonus.
Tamako Lumisade
Taught me that you can be good at everything if you put a correct amount of work and patience into it.
D_Loomz

Husky wrote:

Taught me that you can be good at everything if you put a correct amount of work and patience into it.
-Makishima S-
Increased amount of inside hate, made me tilt even more on daily basis, made me destroy gorilla-glass cover on my phone (yesterday) + tons of broken nibs + few broken cups of tea + several pillows thrown out of the window in rage.

Yeah, it benefited me... at least I am 100% calm in work because I know all my nerves will be consumed in osu! and environment around my desk filled with pillows and low cost items for occasional destruction.
ManuelOsuPlayer
If i do draws or photo edit, the movments are really really small, pixel to pixel. Playing Osu you build speed not pixel to pixel precision.
It's useless to other things.
Akanagi

Husky wrote: