posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Tae wrote:

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

You are literally the most toxic person on this sub

You just can't listen to anyone that says anything against what you think, can you now? zzz

It’s not that. Just your omnipresence on my posts despite “not liking them”, your use of trans slurs, bitchy attitude, and all the other shit you do. It puts you on the level of Coldtooth or even b1rd
Tae

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

Just your omnipresence on my posts despite “not liking them”
then
dont
off-topic
what exactly are you not understanding? It's not like I'm the only one who feels this way xd

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

your use of trans slurs
where

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

bitchy attitude
so?

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

and all the other shit you do
like what

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

It puts you on the level of Coldtooth or even b1rd
so by that logic im not the most toxic
you already contradicted yourself
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
Wait, so you're telling me that in order to stop YOU WILLINGLY CLICKING ON MY POSTS AND SENDING COMMENTS, THAT I HAVE TO STOP POSTING HERE?

That's like me saying "Stop complaining about getting stabbed by me on the way to work, get another job if you don't wanna get stabbed."

See how silly you sound?
ColdTooth
you sound very silly as well, why don't you just stop for a moment and calm the hell down before you make a scene
Tae
So you're just gonna ignore all of that, alright then.

Your constant low-quality posting is gonna get called out if you post it in public forums, it's not just me that does it.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Tae wrote:

So you're just gonna ignore all of that, alright then.

Your constant low-quality posting is gonna get called out if you post it in public forums, it's not just me that does it.

It’s not just you?

You’re the first one that replies to my posts almost every time.
Tae
You just happen to be posting whenever I'm doing something else on the forums, such as mapping. Not really much I can do about that? And no, I'm not the only one that comments on your posts, am I?

You're still ignoring all of that other post.
abraker
posting b4 lock :3
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

:3
johnmedina999
Man, I wish I were as famous as OP is. This thread has three pages already in less than 8 hours but my threads don't even get to the second page ever.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Man, I wish I were as famous as OP is. This thread has three pages already in less than 8 hours but my threads don't even get to the second page ever.
maybe you should say something controversial
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
Funny how I posted this thread as a joke “rate me” sort of thread, and it did the exact opposite and went very downhill fast.
Tae
Did reddit not give you enough attention? Sad. :(
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Tae wrote:

Did reddit not give you enough attention? Sad. :(

I’m convinced you are either VERY socially inept or a troll. Probably the former if I were to make a guess.
Tae
Not the first time you've called me that. How can I be the most toxic person here when you exist? Won't be long now until you threaten to fight me, will it?

For real, I don't get why you feel the need to project your own insecurities onto me?
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
Lol you’re just dumb. Admit it
Tae
Again with the projecting? Come on now.
ColdTooth
He continues to assume people are dumb and call them transophobes. Calling out people and then saying 'relax it's a joke' is not a funny joke. Honestly Asriel, you've been very annoying since day one, by constantly bitching about how you keep getting shit on by others, yet here you are shitting on others. If you're going to berate people, do it right, don't, or do it when they obviously deserve it. Or just be me, where you simply just don't care and laugh at everything that comes within breathing distance of you.

Just pipe down, goddamnit, there's a reason why many of us think you aren't welcomed here, but you can change that.
Tae
Yeah, that's about right. Funnily enough, after calling me out, or attempting to, nothing was mentioned. Probably because it was utter bs.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

ColdTooth wrote:

He continues to assume people are dumb and call them transophobes. Calling out people and then saying 'relax it's a joke' is not a funny joke. Honestly Asriel, you've been very annoying since day one, by constantly bitching about how you keep getting shit on by others, yet here you are shitting on others. If you're going to berate people, do it right, don't, or do it when they obviously deserve it. Or just be me, where you simply just don't care and laugh at everything that comes within breathing distance of you.

Just pipe down, goddamnit, there's a reason why many of us think you aren't welcomed here, but you can change that.

Day 1?

The first time I heard from you was in January.
WalterToro

abraker wrote:

posting b4 lock :3

Yeah, also I'm not Eph, but sure as hell these kind of posts needs to stop

...Also Asriel exiled for now. if that still works
Flanster

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

Funny how I posted this thread as a joke “rate me” sort of thread, and it did the exact opposite and went very well downhill fast.

Every. Single. Thread of yours. In a nutshell.