1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
show more
posted
Aye definitely seems to be B&W 2. Bit of a let down, don't have a DS. Might play the emulation when it gets released, but meh.
posted

Drakari wrote:

According to comments, pokemon black and white 2 on 3DS.

I am disappoint. And late
Wait, what? No, it's on the regular DS. It's just DSi-enhanced.

Also, the release date of June 2012 in Japan is amazing, because it means that we'll definitely get it in December, just in time for ridiculous Christmas sales.

EDIT: And this is definitely better than Pokemon Grey or any remakes in my eyes. It's an entirely new game!
posted
Black and White 2: Pokémon's Revenge
posted
Lol Nintendo, nice one trying to sell your new handheld yet still making games for the old one...
posted
ULTIMATE SUPER POKEMON BLACK/WHITE DS EDITION 2013

MAKE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO
posted
PLUS ALPHA
posted

Mashley wrote:

Lol Nintendo, nice one trying to sell your new handheld yet still making games for the old one...
"Both games will be released for the Nintendo DS in June 2nd, 2012 but will apparently sport additional DSi and 3DS features."

http://pokebeach.com/#pokemon-black-2-p ... emon-smash
posted
Let's see how the sequel goes.
posted
that thing is ugly
posted
Why do people think Nintendo is Game Freak?
posted

Pokebis wrote:

Why do people think Nintendo is Game Freak?
Nintendo would still have to authorise it if Pokemon was ever to go on the appstore, if that's what you're referring to.
posted

david huhh wrote:

Let's see how the sequel goes.
posted
I demand a prequel.
posted

Ekaru wrote:

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 for the Nintendo DS
OH GOD YES PLEASE
posted
Oh, and thanks, guys, for not being those dolts who think that Black 2 and White 2 have "2" in their titles because they're going to be mildly enhanced versions of the first games. Ow, my brain... That really makes no business sense at all because then you're just deceiving your customers and risk losing your customer base. The only time game publishers put "2" in the title is when it's a new game, and Game Freak is not going to break that trend for no real reason whatsoever.

Ah, how I love the internet...
posted
Releasing it on the old DS when the next generation of portable gaming has already been out for literally a year? Nintendo/Gamefreak, stop being autistic.
posted

AntiRoyalty wrote:

Releasing it on the old DS when the next generation of portable gaming has already been out for literally a year? Nintendo/Gamefreak, stop being autistic.
Did you know
the creator of pokemon is like autistic or has aspbergers or some shit.
posted

Ekaru wrote:

Ow, my brain... That really makes no business sense at all because then you're just deceiving your customers and risk losing your customer base.
oh the rant I could go on right now
posted
On a less repetitive note, Y U NO Pokemon ReBurst: the game?
posted

Drakari wrote:

On a less repetitive note, Y U NO Pokemon ReBurst: the game?
Because the transformations in ReBurst are creepy.
show more
Please sign in to reply.