Zerostarry

Seibei4211 wrote:

Yes. YES. Yes. YES. FINALLY.

Thanks Zero~
No problem :P

Also...MERRY CHRISTMAS osu!
Lusi_old

kingcobra52 wrote:

This is unlike any other map I've created because it contains custom graphics/modification to fit the time of year. See below and be amazed. :)
Oh yes, I'm amazed! *_* Love the winter skin. Great job!
Cyclone
Online offset +8 ms.
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
My Xmas present for 2009: an insane difficulty! :)

If 2 BATs approve of it, I'd like it ranked along with normal and hard.

Download: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve Sarajevo 1224 (kingcobra52) [Insane].osu
Derekku
Looks fine to me, but 00:33:304 and all other subsequent timing sections should be in 3/4, not 4/4. Also, the stack leniency is set too low. Even though the other diffs were set at 0 (and I think the snowflakes look better with low leniency anyway), this is currently unrankable.

If the other diffs' timing sections can be changed to 3/4 without messing anything up, that'd be nice too. Oh, and maybe adding some online tags.

Nice to see you again, kc. <3

EDIT: Whoops, I meant 01:15:916 and subsequent sections should be changed to 3/4. I saw that some were 4/4, but couldn't tell that the others were because of all the white snowflakes in the timeline. XD *Forgot to check the actual timing setup panel*
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Lilac
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Metroid

MarioBros777 wrote:

No Kiai Time?

The map was made and ranked before kiai time was added in.
0_o

Metroid wrote:

MarioBros777 wrote:

No Kiai Time?

The map was made and ranked before kiai time was added in.
Have you read the rest of the thread? >_>
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
I think he means this map was ranked before kiai time was an option in osu, which would be correct.

Would it be possible to add kiai to all difficulties without a score wipe though?
0_o

kingcobra52 wrote:

I think he means this map was ranked before kiai time was an option in osu, which would be correct.

Would it be possible to add kiai to all difficulties without a score wipe though?
Luigihann added kiai to the end of his Super Mario map, so yes ;)
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Added kiai to the end on all difficulties. Also modified some of the spinners in Insane.

Let's rank this guys. :)

Download: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve Sarajevo 1224 (kingcobra52) [Insane].osu
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Bump
Doomsday
It's a shame no-one noticed this sooner :( . Theres still time though.

Blue = design/minor issues. you do not have to change these if you don't want to
Orange = moderate issues. it would be best if you change these, but you may be able to get away with not changing it
Red = major issues. you need to change these

Timing looks good (well, its already ranked so it would have to be)

[INSANE]

01:14:949 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Stack these? or maybe lay them out in a row instead of overlapping each other? Because of how wide they're spaced it can be awkward to hit them.
01:54:060 (11) - Remove this beat? It sounds and feels better to me without it.
01:54:545 (1,1) - It's probably not a good idea to overlap these. Make the first spinner a beat shorter maybe?
03:00:709 (1,1,1) - ^ (even though if you did this, the 2nd spinner would be too short, so you might only be able to put 2 spinners down)

That's all. Just fix those overlapping spinners and I'll protobubble :)
Topic Starter
kingcobra52

Doomsday93 wrote:

[INSANE]

01:14:949 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Stack these? or maybe lay them out in a row instead of overlapping each other? Because of how wide they're spaced it can be awkward to hit them. Nah. This helps make it unique when compared to hard
01:54:060 (11) - Remove this beat? It sounds and feels better to me without it. Hard has this beat too. :?
01:54:545 (1,1) - It's probably not a good idea to overlap these. Make the first spinner a beat shorter maybe? Whoops. They were supposed to be 1/8 apart. Fixed now
03:00:709 (1,1,1) - ^ (even though if you did this, the 2nd spinner would be too short, so you might only be able to put 2 spinners down) These were 1/8 apart already. Unchanged.

That's all. Just fix those overlapping spinners and I'll protobubble :)
Thanks. Glad not everyone has forgotten about this. :)

Doomsday
Lookin' good. My only real issue was that spinner though anyway.

Protomanbubbled
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Hello again ladies and gents! I'm still as busy as ever with college, but this year I'm really going to try and get the improvements to this map up and running by xmas.

I've spent the last few days completely revamping the insane difficulty above so that it's both harder and more unique when compared to hard. I can say that I'm pretty satisfied with the results. :)

Also so that BATs/MATs know, the only thing changed on Normal and Hard is that I added kiai time at the end (same place as on insane). Once 2 BATs approve of Insane and the kiai time placement, all that's needed is for this set to be unranked so that I can update it, then simply rerank it.

Comments and modding are always welcome.

Download: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve Sarajevo 1224 (kingcobra52) [Hard].osu

Download: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve Sarajevo 1224 (kingcobra52) [Normal].osu
Lilac
Awesome, I'll have a look at this soon.

Need to get the updated Insane.
Andrea
I'm fine with every change for this beatmap, but at least force the default skin on every difficulty since some skin elements are missing.

That's all for me, really :)
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Andrea
Looks good now.

Bubble #1~

I'll still keep the heart on first post, don't worry.
Mafiamaster
I approve of Insane and Kiai placement.

Bubble #2
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Ok, the changed have been added in.

Merry xmas osu! :)
Derekku
Ranked: Not yet.
:I
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Not sure what's going on with the site. Perhaps it'll update itself eventually.

It's ranked in-game as far as I can tell.
Derekku

kingcobra52 wrote:

It won't update itself. You just unranked or reranked it the wrong way. Also, shouldn't another BAT have updated it since it's your map? Or rather, an admin since they'd need to hax submit the files. :?
Topic Starter
kingcobra52

Derekku wrote:

kingcobra52 wrote:

It won't update itself. You just unranked or reranked it the wrong way. Also, shouldn't another BAT have updated it since it's your map? Or rather, an admin since they'd need to hax submit the files. :?
Not necessarily. Also, I don't see a problem with me updating my own map as long as 2 BATs approve of the changes beforehand. Luigihann added kiai to his SMB medley himself, and I'm not even sure if he got other BAT's approval.

Anyway, Echo did something server side so it's fixed now.
Derekku
I suppose it's a bit of a gray area, but as long as it doesn't show as "Ranked by kingcobra52" then I suppose it's fine. :P

My apologies if I sounded rude or anything.
Mismagius

I giggled.

Oh well, I love this map. The new diff is awesome. Great work, kingcobra! :)
Topic Starter
kingcobra52

Derekku wrote:

I suppose it's a bit of a gray area, but as long as it doesn't show as "Ranked by kingcobra52" then I suppose it's fine. :P

My apologies if I sounded rude or anything.
It's ok, everything's fine now. :)

And thanks, Blue_Dragon. I'm surprised no one in osu chat went wtf when the same map was ranked twice in a row. :P
Sure
Hello kingcobra.

The Insane diff has the new combo bug of spinner. But it doesn't have any influence on total score.
Just, I wanna let you know.