forum

My opinion on improvement

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
(This is only based on my opinion)

So I noticed that I slowly improve overtime that's because my equipment sucks
(a4tech numpad, a4tech office wireless mouse, rough mousepad)

after I bought the numpad I literally jumped over a HUGE WALL! no kitting the numpad kind of helped me a lot, so in my opinion improvement is based on your equipment or it's based on your skill if you already have the good equipment.

So I therefore conclude that you need good equipment to improve in osu

How about you guys? whats your ideal way of improvement?
KupcaH
playing more
- Zuramaru -

KupcaH wrote:

playing more
Wishes
Equipment is not the issue in 90% of cases, it's the player skill that counts more. Don't just blame the equipment; that's not the right attitude to have in any case.

That being said though, you should probably upgrade your mouse. Office wireless mouse doesn't sound like it's any good lol.

The ideal way of improvement imo is to play a wide variety of maps while focusing more on your weak areas. And play frequently, not necessarily for insane amounts of time every day, but playing consistently on a day to day basis really helps.
Nattsun

KupcaH wrote:

playing more
All he needs is 144hz, a mouse with optical laser and MX reds, baka Kupcah.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Nattsun wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

playing more

All he needs is 144hz, a mouse with optical laser and MX reds, baka Kupcah.

Playing more with a retarded keyboard and mouse will not work.

Tru as I said in my earlier posts my keyboard is shit af(im not even joking) and my wireless kouse die and stuters alot while I play, now do you think thats not holding me back?

If only im rich enough to buy a mouse and a keyboard whenever I want like other rich people, too bad I have to save up for it.
D_Loomz

szkiller wrote:

Tru as I said in my earlier posts my keyboard is shit af(im not even joking) and my wireless kouse die and stuters alot while I play, now do you think thats not holding me back?
Absolutely agree: a retarded kb, mouse and brain is not a good combination.
Playing more is not equivalent to writing more.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

KupcaH wrote:

playing more

DLoomz wrote:

szkiller wrote:

Absolutely agree: a retarded kb, mouse and brain is not a good combination.
Playing more is not equivalent to writing more.

Can you not?
ManuelOsuPlayer
Just excuses to don't admit you suck.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Just excuses to don't admit you suck.

hmmmm if only you are here to try out my keyb and mouse xd just wait until I get a new keyb and maybe a tablet and let's see if I suck
KupcaH
Dw, you will.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

KupcaH wrote:

Dw, you will.

NO U
kai99
well ok my laptop keyboard keycap cracked a few days ago so yes to some extent
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

kai99 wrote:

well ok my laptop keyboard keycap cracked a few days ago so yes to some extent

get a keyb smh
kai99
i have but all my laptop usb ports are full
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

kai99 wrote:

i have but all my laptop usb ports are full

buy a usb port extender smh
kai99
smh do you wanna buy it for me?
ManuelOsuPlayer

szkiller wrote:

hmmmm if only you are here to try out my keyb and mouse xd just wait until I get a new keyb and maybe a tablet and let's see if I suck

xD I will be glad to use your keyboard.
-Makishima S-

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

szkiller wrote:

Is that a joke setup or you really play like that? Serious question, expecting serious answer.
KupcaH

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

szkiller wrote:

I want a smartphone for one euro too.
ManuelOsuPlayer
I use it to training. My real mouse for 4 years until a week ago was a 6€ Mars Gamming MMO. The keyboard is the keyboard laptop. Had to buy other similar due to break it after 4 years playing. Also 6€ worth.
Now i buy a custom mouse about a week ago worth around 90€. The diference is big. But i still need to get used to it.
The laptop have 9 years old and can't run any other game and also can't run Osu without fallback old version.
The setup i have been playing with is really bad. But i like it. It make me force myself way hardest than anyone else to get to the same point. What i'm sure it will lead into be one of the most consistent players by far. When i decide to upgrade everything to toptier setup.
Nattsun

szkiller wrote:

If only im rich enough to buy a mouse and a keyboard whenever I want like other rich people, too bad I have to save up for it.

I could probably replicate all your scores with a microsoft mouse/KB from 1998. Actually, that sounds like a fun challenge. Imma look for my Win98 gear in the basement :^)
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Nattsun wrote:

szkiller wrote:

I could probably replicate all your scores with a microsoft mouse/KB from 1998. Actually, that sounds like a fun challenge. Imma look for my Win98 gear in the basement :^)

ok
show more