forum

[resolved] Sound/beatmap syncing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eriscium
Hey !
I've realised something recently. I've been playing osu for around 30 hours and hit A LOT of 100 on circles.
I first thought something was wrong and that that I've just played too many tablet rythm games which could have disrupted my timing.
That means I've been thinking all the time that it's just me that's hitting too early the circles and that I'm just trash atm. However, I went to play on a friend's pc and god, did it make a difference. I could almost SS maps that I would hardly get an fc on before. It was litterally insane.

After going back home, I tried maps where I had "timing problems" and I could clearly see there was a difference.

My issue is, the sound plays BEFORE the beatmap. I'm 100% sure of that, when I watch other people's replays, if I look and listen carefully, there's cleary something wrong. On Harumachi clover for example, I get even more 100's than 300's, and even while playing I hear the sound playing before the beatmap.

I've been trying to change the universal offset but it doesn't help. It actually worsens the problem, making the whole game look super weird.

Please help if you folks got any ideas ! Thanks ^^
edvin184
you might have messed with the UO incorrectly, here's a thread that might help https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/171158
Topic Starter
Eriscium
I love you