forum

Reached my next goal: 2000pp!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
poptartneko
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/733903?start=6588617

2 months ago i posted this thread, saying i reached 1000pp. After some heavy pp farming I got to 2000pp yay :)
D_Loomz
This forum is not for diaries.

fatassnegro wrote:

After some heavy pp farming
Also i wouldn't be so proud of this. Nor with the playtime.
vinnicci
nice, next 3k
DontBanJanna
I would say congrats but uh... You shouldn’t use that name :/
- Zuramaru -
Daily reminder from the G&R rules: "Oh and one more thing: This forum isn't made for personal diaries and blogs. Instead, move your progress experience to your userpage. It's not necessary to have other people commentating your progress and potentially leaving shit posts there."
-Makishima S-
1. GnR is not your private diary, gtfo to reddit with this
2. You should get restricted for your username, it is offensive.
ManuelOsuPlayer

[Taiga] wrote:

1. GnR is not your private diary, gtfo to reddit with this
2. You should get restricted for your username, it is offensive.
1. Agree.
2 Negro means black. Isn't offensive.
-Makishima S-

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

I know it means black and his username split into pieces as "fat-ass-negro" is already very offensive. Add to this his avatar and we have a racist here.
Buster
we thought he will not get 2,000 total pp.
we were wrong.

let's hope he never get 3,000 total pp
7ambda

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Except in this context, it is. Just look at the profile pic.
ManuelOsuPlayer
It's a fun photo. If the dude on the photo was white, you wouldn't say nothing about it. He also didn't comment anything close to racism from where you could think he is racist.
I would think you're just joking, instead being void minds.
MrGarebear2000
You ducking farmer lol

DLoomz wrote:

This forum is not for diaries.

fatassnegro wrote:

After some heavy pp farming

Also i wouldn't be so proud of this. Nor with the playtime.

I wholesomely agree to this, not a very good thing.
Topic Starter
poptartneko
Maybe dumb question but why is farming bad?
-Makishima S-
1, Your username is offensive, I still advice you to change it before reports reach support, then your situation will not be funny

2, To actually farm, you need to know how this game works and you should be efficient in all kind of maps. As Azer for example said yesterday - farming will not teach you anything, it will just boost your internet points and ranking but at the end, even if you will be 4-digit with tons of farmed pp, a 5 digit guy who spend more time on improving all kind of skillsets will be always better in term of general skill than you. This ends with you hitting a wall at some point while this second guy, when he decide to farm, he will just pass you without much problems and without much farming.

My own example why farming is bad:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/11124736

Under 10 plays split within over a year, played it occasionally, today random play turned to bad acc FC which I will probably fix one day. It wasn't a problem to FC it at all, it just came. I didn't need to farm it at all, retry etc. I focus mainly on pushing my limits and training all skills - reading, consistency, aim and tapping speed, etc.
raccoongamer

[Taiga] wrote:

1, Your username is offensive, I still advice you to change it before reports reach support, then your situation will not be funny

2, To actually farm, you need to know how this game works and you should be efficient in all kind of maps. As Azer for example said yesterday - farming will not teach you anything, it will just boost your internet points and ranking but at the end, even if you will be 4-digit with tons of farmed pp, a 5 digit guy who spend more time on improving all kind of skillsets will be always better in term of general skill than you. This ends with you hitting a wall at some point while this second guy, when he decide to farm, he will just pass you without much problems and without much farming.

My own example why farming is bad:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/11124736

Under 10 plays split within over a year, played it occasionally, today random play turned to bad acc FC which I will probably fix one day. It wasn't a problem to FC it at all, it just came. I didn't need to farm it at all, retry etc. I focus mainly on pushing my limits and training all skills - reading, consistency, aim and tapping speed, etc.

>98,52%
>bad acc

wut

Isn’t like 97%+ considered “good acc”?

What is even “good acc” to you? 99%+?!
D_Loomz

raccoongamer wrote:

>98,52%
>bad acc

wut

Everyone has their own standards. Usually 98+ is good, he meant the bad acc because it was a monstrata map (sorry Taiga if not)
Buster

fatassnegro wrote:

Maybe dumb question but why is farming bad?
farming is not bad
its just your shitting out plays from pp maps
-Makishima S-

raccoongamer wrote:

>98,52%
>bad acc

wut

Yes, 98,52% is bad.
I will tell you more - my overall acc is bad as fuck and I do not call myself acc player anymore because of this.

DLoomz wrote:

Everyone has their own standards. Usually 98+ is good, he meant the bad acc because it was a monstrata map (sorry Taiga if not)
Partially monstrata map. It is very well mapped, easy and enjoyable to play. One of reasons why this acc is bad.

My own standards: 99%+ or fixIt since bad acc.
ManuelOsuPlayer
To me 93%+ is good enought. Anything more means the map is to easy for you.
KupcaH

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

lol no
ManuelOsuPlayer

KupcaH wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

lol no
lol yes. I said to me, not to you xD