forum

-Mystic’s 'Eyes of Mania Perception' Queue [NM/M4M Closed]

posted
Total Posts
342

Do you say map or chart?

Map
71
55.04%
Chart
15
11.63%
Rhythm gaming is a social construct
43
33.33%
Total votes: 129
show more
Leniane
Heya o/

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Kasai Harcores - Cycle Hit
Length: 5:07
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1443660?m=3
Difficulties to Mod: Out Of The Park
Extra Information: I think it needs a patterning check since I tried to make the kiai a bit more difficult to up the density because it was pretty low.
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes

Sandalphon wrote:

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: HiTECH NINJA - HIT! HIT! HIT! (CRANKY VS HITECH NINJA)
Length: 2;08
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1682780?m=3
Difficulties to Mod: any
Extra Information: nothing

Leniane wrote:

Heya o/

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Kasai Harcores - Cycle Hit
Length: 5:07
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1443660?m=3
Difficulties to Mod: Out Of The Park
Extra Information: I think it needs a patterning check since I tried to make the kiai a bit more difficult to up the density because it was pretty low.
Both accepted! 1 NM slot remaining
Amiichii
hi 'w')/

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Shiron + xi - Magical Toy Box
Length: 2:28 (2:27 drain)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1687447?m=3
Difficulties to Mod: Any 4k diff
Map to Mod (M4M):
Extra Information: none

Thanks!
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes

Amiichii wrote:

hi 'w')/

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Shiron + xi - Magical Toy Box
Length: 2:28 (2:27 drain)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1687447?m=3
Difficulties to Mod: Any 4k diff
Map to Mod (M4M):
Extra Information: none

Thanks!
Accepted!
NM Closed
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes
NM Open!

M4M too, of course

...Modding's way too fun tbh
GregGame
Hello

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Ivan Larionov remix by AdryxG - Kalinka - Nightcore Remix
Length: 1:04
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/805046
Difficulties to Mod: Hard
Extra Information: It's my first map and still WIP, don't hold any criticism back tough.

Thank you in advance,
Greg
FruityEnLoops

GregGame wrote:

Hello

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Ivan Larionov remix by AdryxG - Kalinka - Nightcore Remix
Length: 1:04
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/805046
Difficulties to Mod: Hard
Extra Information: It's my first map and still WIP, don't hold any criticism back tough.

Thank you in advance,
Greg
this is an osu!mania queue, btw..

Read this.
GregGame

FruityEnLoops wrote:

GregGame wrote:

Hello

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Ivan Larionov remix by AdryxG - Kalinka - Nightcore Remix
Length: 1:04
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/805046
Difficulties to Mod: Hard
Extra Information: It's my first map and still WIP, don't hold any criticism back tough.

Thank you in advance,
Greg
this is an osu!mania queue, btw..

Read this.
Yeah I was just about to delete my post. Sorry, I can't read...
Kooleyy
Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Suzumu feat.Soraru - Zetsubousei: Hero Chiryouyaku The Animation
Length: 1:25
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1690653
Difficulties to Mod: HD (but all 3 if possible)
Map to Mod (M4M):
Extra Information: This is my first mapset for mania, but I have been told its pretty decent for a first map and could be good with modding.
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes
Accepted! 2 NM slots remaining
Umo-
Hey hey

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Nhato - Ophelia
Length: 5:20
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789359
Difficulties to Mod: Drowning
Map to Mod (M4M): -
Extra Information: LN-ish map with some minijacks at the end

Thanks!
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes

Umo- wrote:

Hey hey

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Nhato - Ophelia
Length: 5:20
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789359
Difficulties to Mod: Drowning
Map to Mod (M4M): -
Extra Information: LN-ish map with some minijacks at the end

Thanks!
Accepted! 1 NM slot remaining
Muu-chan
Sup mystic

Request Type: Single NM
Artist - Title: LLENN (Kusunoki Tomori) - To see the future (TV Size)
Length: 1;30
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/801120
Difficulties to Mod: any of them, all of them would be appreciate :3
Map to Mod (M4M): -
Extra Information: LLENN is smoll and kyot bunny girl
Kooleyy

Kooleyy wrote:

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Suzumu feat.Soraru - Zetsubousei: Hero Chiryouyaku The Animation
Length: 1:25
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1690653
Difficulties to Mod: HD (but all 3 if possible)
Map to Mod (M4M):
Extra Information: This is my first mapset for mania, but I have been told its pretty decent for a first map and could be good with modding.
Just realised I put an invalid link to the map. I edited the post and updated it. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes

Muu-chan wrote:

Sup mystic

Request Type: Single NM
Artist - Title: LLENN (Kusunoki Tomori) - To see the future (TV Size)
Length: 1;30
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/801120
Difficulties to Mod: any of them, all of them would be appreciate :3
Map to Mod (M4M): -
Extra Information: LLENN is smoll and kyot bunny girl
Accepted!

Kooleyy wrote:

Kooleyy wrote:

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Suzumu feat.Soraru - Zetsubousei: Hero Chiryouyaku The Animation
Length: 1:25
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1690653
Difficulties to Mod: HD (but all 3 if possible)
Map to Mod (M4M):
Extra Information: This is my first mapset for mania, but I have been told its pretty decent for a first map and could be good with modding.
Just realised I put an invalid link to the map. I edited the post and updated it. Sorry for any inconveniences.
And no worries, I found the link to the map earlier so it's all good :D

NM Closed
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes
NM Open!

As well as the mythical "M4M"
Mage
Hi!

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: The Hatters - Stay true
Length: 3:38
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/684428
Difficulties to Mod: NM and HD, and EZ if possible
Map to Mod (M4M): :roll:
Extra Information: idk i'm magical anime girl

Thanks!
Mykaterasu
Heyo~

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Pentakill - Tear of the Goddess
Length: 3:53
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/785577#mania/1649198
Difficulties to Mod: As you wish
Extra Information: N/A

Cheers.
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes

Mage wrote:

Hi!

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: The Hatters - Stay true
Length: 3:38
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/684428
Difficulties to Mod: NM and HD, and EZ if possible
Map to Mod (M4M): :roll:
Extra Information: idk i'm magical anime girl

Thanks!

Mykaterasu wrote:

Heyo~

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Pentakill - Tear of the Goddess
Length: 3:53
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/785577#mania/1649198
Difficulties to Mod: As you wish
Extra Information: N/A

Cheers.
Both accepted! 1 NM slot remaining
Deathwing1306
Hi

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Wakeshima Kanon - World's End, Girl's Rondo (Asterisk DnB Remix)
Length: 5:42 (5:42 drain)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/735962
Difficulties to Mod: ADVANCED
Extra Information: Its easier version of ranked version of this song so if there are some sounds missing its because of that :)

Thanks! ;)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply