Newbie Mafia - 2of4 [Town Win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ivalset
Well, read through everything except most of the text walls involving Ekaru killing himself. I like a bmin/JInxy lynch more than a Wojjan lynch but those two seem far and away the most suspicious.

Vote: JInxyjem
Wojjan

0_o wrote:

Ivalset replaces JInxyjem
you're a good sport to selfvote, ival
Jinxy

0_o wrote:

Topic Starter
0_o
YOU SAW NOTHING
Sync
I lol'd

aaaa I don't want to hammer wojjan because I'm not sureeeeee
Drakari
I can't believe I'm still not used to hitting the quick reply button over the add reply button. I also still don't understand why they are labled so ambiguously.

Anyways, long post short I want to break the tie and am leaning toward Wojjan over JInxy, so I'm going to; sorry if it's a terrible strategy I'm not used to lynching immediately on majority so I'm unsure how to strategically use it.

Vote: Wojjan
Ivalset

Wojjan wrote:

0_o wrote:

you're a good sport to selfvote, ival
I honestly got scared to death when I read that.
Sync

Drakari wrote:

I can't believe I'm still not used to hitting the quick reply button over the add reply button. I also still don't understand why they are labled so ambiguously.

Anyways, long post short I want to break the tie and am leaning toward Wojjan over JInxy, so I'm going to; sorry if it's a terrible strategy I'm not used to lynching immediately on majority so I'm unsure how to strategically use it.

Vote: Wojjan
im voting for you for hammering without discussion if wojjan flips town

god dammit
Topic Starter
0_o
After much deliberation, Drakari stood up, produced an abnormally large axe out of God knows where, and with an impressively clean slice, removed Wojjan's head from his body.

Unfortunately,

Wojjan - Townie - Lynched Day 2

It is now Night 2

You have 24 hours.
Wojjan
assholes
Topic Starter
0_o
Sync - Townie - Nightkilled N2

It is now Day 3

5 7 days from this post.

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch
Sync

Wojjan wrote:

assholes
go town
Drakari
I think I'm going to die now. Kinda in total abject failure mode here.
Ivalset
5 days, damn that's a long time.

In any case, I'm still quite interested in a JInxy lynch, so I'll hold on to that.

vote: JInxyjem
Rantai
Well I was wrong about Wojjan leaving just bmin/Jinxy and Drakari left on my list.

Kind of tossing it up I guess. Unfortunately there aren't many tells going on to work with.
Rantai
Gah I hate to do this but requesting replacement

Uni took a weird turn.
NoHitter
After some rereading, at this moment, I'm most suspicious of Drakari.
The fact that Sync died last night seems to point out that he's scum.
Although this could be WIFOM, his defeatist attitude at the start of the day seem to attest to this too.
I'm not 100% sure though, so I'm not voting yet.

Regarding JInxy, I'm not entirely sure.
IMO Drakari is more scummy than JInxy now.
JInxy was called out for not voting Ekaru, but I think Drakari could have voted Ekaru when he realized Ekaru was going to get lynched anyway.
Topic Starter
0_o
Looking for a Rantai replacement. I'll send some PMs when I get home if no one steps up by then.
Wojjan
I'll replace it's not like I had valuable info
Topic Starter
0_o
I'm not sure how I feel about people replacing into a game they already died in, but I'll consider it if I can't find anyone else.
show more