forum

Pen weights?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aeonim
The Wacom CTL471 pen is significantly lighter than the battery Huion pens and I feel like my aim is unsteady without the weight. Does anybody know if/where I can get some weights to add on the pen? I'd rather not settle for a crude solution like taping a AA battery to the end of the pen.

I accidentally posted this in the help section earlier :/
Henta1KamiSama
Pencil grips?
Kiay
elastics worked for me untill i got used to playing with less and less on
Deva
Play with it for a few days and get used to it?
Flyy
I think the best option for this is to adapt to the light weight pen.
Oh Hyuk
For a CTL741 pen? I don't think such a thing exist for any Wacom tablet pen... The only other way to add weight to your pen is the crude way, or just adapt to the weight difference. Quote me if I am wrong.
Piefayth
There is an official grip for the Intuos 4 series (comes as part of a kit with a light grip, heavy grip, and a variety of nibs) available on Amazon. I have no idea about the compatibility for the various pens for the 4XX tablets; I didn't think they were all the same. I like the heavy grip from that kit on my 490 pen. It adds enough weight. Very difficult to get on.

There is another 3rd party grip I've found (also on Amazon) that adds a TON of weight, but I ultimately had some hand issues using it so I stopped.