forum

[osu!std] 6/3/18 Morimori Atsushi - Paradigm Shift by Avena Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should Morimori Atsushi - Paradigm Shift by Avena be Loved?

Yes
94.88%
No
5.12%
Total votes: 605
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Kaifin
Morimori Atsushi - Paradigm Shift by Avena
Captain's Description (by Kaifin):
Paradigm Shift is one of Avena's most popular mapsets, and is a fitting map to mark his Loved debut. If you're a fan of his signature technical style seen in maps such as Internet Bitch and Critical Crystal, then you will surely enjoy this map as well! There's a full spread of difficulties, including a fantastic Extra by P o M u T a, which is definitely worth checking out!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/755756
huu
I know there will be posts about this going for ranked, so I'll answer this right now - Avena has gone mostly inactive & I tried asking them about pushing this mapset for Ranked in the future if and when they return to the game & didn't receive a response, hence why it's up for Loved vote.
nobreakfast
Past ultra difficulty has more fun.