forum

Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
Maria~

Anyway anyone voting for Salvage is for everyone BUT town. Mafia, indie, whatever. You can call them mafia all you want but it doesn't change that fact.

And again in the end, it's in the best interests of all factions not called town to go along with lynching town. Because think about it. Maybe 1 jester will win if you follow town. And mafia only has a 50/50 chance to win.

But if you like following the whims of town then by all means shoot your foot.
Salvage
You don't argument anything rantai and you're actually wrong, i stated it on the previous post:

Town needs 4 mafia lynches, mafia needs 7 town lynches (unless mafia hits town but that's something we can't calculate), so Town has more space to let jesters win, and regarding that and me being now ok with letting some jesters win as long as we end up lynching mafia too, jesters shouldn't vote town, indies could do anything so it doesn't matter (and you're siding with mafia, bad choice right there that's why u enter in the mafia category) and town shouldn't lynch town neither (duh) .. so again everyone who votes me is Mafia for that simple fact

I'm allways argumenting what i say, you on the other hand aren't, so get your facts straight before posting cause as long as it is right now i'm right and you're not and you siding with mafia leads to your death, that's how it works right now.
Mashley
laughing so fucking hard
'anyone who votes for me is mafia'
are you taking the piss?
Rantai

Salvage wrote:

Town needs 4 mafia lynches, mafia needs 7 town lynches (unless mafia hits town but that's something we can't calculate), so Town has more space to let jesters win, and regarding that and me being now ok with letting some jesters win as long as we end up lynching mafia too, jesters shouldn't vote town, indies could do anything so it doesn't matter (and you're siding with mafia, bad choice right there that's why u enter in the mafia category) and town shouldn't lynch town neither (duh) .. so again everyone who votes me is Mafia for that simple fact

Town: No lynch, no lynch, no lynch, no lycnh... oh oops. If town successfully lynch ALL mafia, they automatically win unless there is an SK. IF the mafia decide to work with the jesters (possible, no idea if they will) then lynching ALL town leaves the jesters and mafia free to lynch all the jesters. See the pattern? Try again.

I'm allways argumenting what i say, you on the other hand aren't, so get your facts straight before posting cause as long as it is right now i'm right and you're not and you siding with mafia leads to your death, that's how it works right now.

So far you have spouted information that ONLY benefits town. Again, try again.
Salvage
?

wtf are you saying Rantai, if Mafia kills all the Town they win too, think before posting omg o.o

I'm saying everything about this game, i want to win with town but i allways said all the possibilties this game has.
Rantai
Mafia requires a 50% majority.

Last I checked 13 indies and 4 mafia is NOT majority.
Rantai
Oh unless Mara decided to put in the 50% against town. Then we'd need one town member alive.

Any mafia ballsy enough to tell us the win condition?
Rantai
For the record, I doubt it's tied to town.
Salvage
I myself tell you that regardless of how the facts are i'm willing to give jesters a win, you're looking at things from facts, we have to lynch 4 mafia and we have a lot of misslynches that we can use to give Jesters a win, you're basing all your argument on me wanting a no lynch to not give jesters any win, that changed and i'm willing to do so, and your argument becames invalid

^

With that said when i say that everyone who votes me is mafia i'm actually right cause it's not on anyone else agenda to kill town, actually if you're point would in any paralel world make sense and actually be better than mine, you should be aiming for a jester lynch right now and not a Town one (unless you're mafia, and of course u want to lynch a town .. see how my point makes sense here?.)

Anyways it doesn't and unless you want to not play against jesters and town, you won't be able to win.
Rantai
Unfortunately for you, your word means nothing. So saying my argument is invalid is as valid as me saying your argument is invalid. You see here, the moment you decide to backpedal on that statement is the moment you screw every jester over. Also lynching jesters now will only have the jesters shot at night, denying some of them their win.

If they collaborate, all the jesters can win and the mafia can win with them. Is that so hard to see? Actually it's extremely funny that you cannot (will not?) deny that if they did work together, that would happen. Your entire selling point is that you give SOME jesters a chance to win.

My method gives ALL jesters a chance to win and mafia. Yeah town get the shaft though but I'm not worried about that.
Wojjan
Rantai you are giving jesters and mafia a chance to win but you yourself claimed independent (survivor?) and Darkari COUNTERCLAIMEd that role IIRC so it is pretty obvious you have a hidden agenda here. Your plan is pretty transparent and doesn't even work. Every Jester should be skeptical about that because odds are in favor of them yeah but you want a definite win. And the way you're planning it is for mafia to kill all the town and no jester to die which is basically impossible
Salvage
Besides the point that it won't give all the jesters a win for obvious reasons (some will be killed off and stuff like that), you have no word mafia will work with jesters (unless ur softclaiming mafia and saying so? lol), and they have mine that town will

I have to study now so i don't have time to do the maths on how many jesters can win along with town, but i'm pretty sure it's a high amount of them as long as we kill mafia in between making their '50% of the votes' lower and lower.

My word means what it shows, i don't know what do you mean when you say 'your word means nothing', you're aregument is invalid when it loses effectivity against mine, not cause it's yours and not mine.
Rantai
Well depending on the integrity of the mafia, they can simply no kill. Yes, the risk of mislynching a jester is prett... OH WAIT.

Drakari could be town, that counterclaim is just a gambit and nothing more. Again if you think I have an agenda (as a survivor/sk/whatever) then by all means deny me later. I know you think I'm an SK, I promise you I cannot shoot (oh how I wish I could) but if 2 kills happen tonight then put my head on the chopping block. I am confident that an SK doesn't actually exist (Why? Gut feeling)
Rantai

Salvage wrote:

Fluff that has been covered.

My word means what it shows, i don't know what do you mean when you say 'your word means nothing', you're aregument is invalid when it loses effectivity against mine, not cause it's yours and not mine.
As you love to say. Show me your evidence so I can shoot you down like no tomorrow.

Basically your word is worth as much as mine (or mafia's I guess depending on the situation).

Try again.
Salvage
There goes your argument again, you say mafia could do a no kill (what the fuck? ..) and help jesters win and then you say that i can backpedal on what i'm saying and screw jesters (which i won't btw), the mafia one not doing a no kill is way higher than me actually helping Jesters, cause if i don't i get lynched and that's it.

You still have time to change sides, i don't know why you're so stubborn with mafia when it's not the best choice at all, town can give more jester wins than mafia and you still siding with mafia points pro-mafia and pro-mafia only, i don't know how many times i said it already .. i have to study right now so i'll make some extra time later to post-.
Mashley
Salvage you're not confirmed town for christ's sake
In fact scratch that you're not town at all, you're mafia

Hey Rantai you're a survivor why don't you just
y'know
survive
Rantai

Salvage wrote:

There goes your argument again, you say mafia could do a no kill (what the fuck? ..) and help jesters win and then you say that i can backpedal on what i'm saying and screw jesters (which i won't btw), the mafia one not doing a no kill is way higher than me actually helping Jesters, cause if i don't i get lynched and that's it.

Implying you are the whole town and they will follow you. Also implying you aren't capable of lying. Both of which cannot be proven (well first can). I wish I could say the mafia are integral but I cannot claim such things. However, going this path (for the mafia) guarantees their win while also opening the opportunity to let all jesters win. Worst case scenario the mafia will still have to follow through with keeping the jesters alive until all town are dead from there at least half of the jesters can still win (if not more). Oh unless they really want to pull an ass move and shoot jesters at night which then becomes exactly what you propose (win-win anyone?)

And again (for what the 10th time?) if they follow the town then they're going to have to hope to hell that town cannot scumhunt for their life (because they'd have to mislynch at least 6 times to equal the minimum number of jesters to win from the alternative, assuming mafia are smart enough to wait for all town lynches) and they are also under threat from mafia random shooting

You still have time to change sides, i don't know why you're so stubborn with mafia when it's not the best choice at all, town can give more jester wins than mafia and you still siding with mafia points pro-mafia and pro-mafia only, i don't know how many times i said it already .. i have to study right now so i'll make some extra time later to post

Why would I change side for the option that gives the least chance to win to the most factions? I addressed the second part above.
Rantai
@Mashley - it's more fun this way.

I just want to see town lynched in some backwards game outcome. It just so happens that this particular set up actually facilitates it perfectly.
Rantai
Also I'm doing my best to not be an ass about this. If I come off anything offensive (minus condescending) do tell me to tone it down. My entire intention is to create a situation that goes against the norm.

Isn't that the whole point of this game?
Rantai
QUAD POST because I'm cool and all that.

I'm running out of consciousness, so I shall sleep now. I hope my idea gets across properly.
Salvage

Mashley wrote:

Salvage you're not confirmed town for christ's sake
In fact scratch that you're not town at all, you're mafia

Hey Rantai you're a survivor why don't you just
y'know
survive

Lol do you even read the game Mashley?

This is all from Ratani's point of view, he already said from the very beginning that he thinks i'm town and he's basing the i-want-to-lynch-salvage cause he thinks lynching town is the best option, they're not my words, they're rantai's

stfu Mashley, every time you post my eyes bleed a little more, read the game and then post when you have atleast something smart to say.

About you Rantai, i could quote part of what i already said cause you keep saying the same things over and over, i already said why what you're saying doesn't work and stuff .. so we may as well leave the facts on the table and let people decide what they think it's the best and safest path to follow, since we're never gonna agree on the methods. (Rantai mafia anyone?).

(Town can give more jester wins than Mafia in the hypotetical case Mafia ACTUALLY HELPS JESTERS, i already said that in my posts and i'm actually pretty tired of pointing this, you keep saying that i can lie, mafia can too and you can't base anything in that cause it's the same case in Mafia than town, in case Mafia helps and in case Town helps, more Jesters can win with town, enough said .. discussing this became really annoyiyng cause i'm bringing the same stuff over and over and you keep going on the same stuff again .. endless loop and i don't have time for this bs).
pieguyn
Rantai is a jester who claimed independent with a crazy-ass anti-town plan so someone would lynch him.
Sync
lol

this game is boring

i'm a townie
Rantai

Salvage wrote:

About you Rantai, i could quote part of what i already said cause you keep saying the same things over and over, i already said why what you're saying doesn't work and stuff .. so we may as well leave the facts on the table and let people decide what they think it's the best and safest path to follow, since we're never gonna agree on the methods. (Rantai mafia anyone?).

(Town can give more jester wins than Mafia in the hypotetical case Mafia ACTUALLY HELPS JESTERS, i already said that in my posts and i'm actually pretty tired of pointing this, you keep saying that i can lie, mafia can too and you can't base anything in that cause it's the same case in Mafia than town, in case Mafia helps and in case Town helps, more Jesters can win with town, enough said .. discussing this became really annoyiyng cause i'm bringing the same stuff over and over and you keep going on the same stuff again .. endless loop and i don't have time for this bs).
And now you're not even reading what I'm saying. I expected WAYYYY better reading comprehension.

I've already pointed out exactly where you are wrong and how (hypothetically) that following it is the most beneficial path. So unless you want to dumbfound me with your math and 'logic' I'm going to assume you're against it solely because it does not benefit you.
Rantai

pieguy1372 wrote:

Rantai is a jester who claimed independent with a crazy-ass anti-town plan so someone would lynch him.
If me claiming jester makes you believe me then by all means think I am a jester. The agenda stays the same.

Again, anti-town means nothing here.
Salvage

Rantai wrote:

And now you're not even reading what I'm saying. I expected WAYYYY better reading comprehension.

I've already pointed out exactly where you are wrong and how (hypothetically) that following it is the most beneficial path. So unless you want to dumbfound me with your math and 'logic' I'm going to assume you're against it solely because it does not benefit you.

We're on the same case, you're not reading what i'm saying too (read what it is on the second paragraph).

Cause i'm not sure where you denied that method being better than yours-.

Anti-Town means what it is, just as Pro-Mafia meeans the same but against Jesters (your position right now perse).
Mashley

Salvage wrote:

This is all from Ratani's point of view, he already said from the very beginning that he thinks i'm town and he's basing the i-want-to-lynch-salvage cause he thinks lynching town is the best option, they're not my words, they're rantai's
Rantai is wrong though, lynching you because he wants to lynch town would be a spectacularly bad decision because you're not town.
Rantai

Mashley wrote:

Rantai is wrong though, lynching you because he wants to lynch town would be a spectacularly bad decision because you're not town.
God damn it!

Suggest pieguy then?

Anyway banging on this brick wall has gone far enough. I'll let you guys get back to whatever you were doing (yeah I realise some people are being alienated at this stage, going to just simmer it down for fun's sake)
Salvage

Mashley wrote:

Salvage wrote:

It's bad enough that you are already saying "hum u mafia herp derp" as stated serveraaaaaaaaaaaaal times before with other cases, this argument doesn't work ever .. thus every post of yours has been nothing but this in this game.

Sadly even if you're a jester stating "Salvage is mafia period no arguments cause i dont know salvage mafia is ok me mashley" .. it doesn't make any sense cause in the end it won't help your win condition (you're certainly not gonna get lynched saying this to me lol .. and not cause i'm saying i control the lynches, it's cause you not making any argument doesn't involve you into the picture as a whole, and it won't certainly produce any lynch on you), if you are mafia i wouldn't expect more comming from you, and if you're town then ur baddd trying to lynch a role-cop, that could be practically the best role in this whole setup-.
Topic Starter
Mara
:(
Quaraezha
Unvote
Sync
Paint job, fresh paint, pop trunk, my way, yeah buddy im payed, everybody know. To get the money is the mission, mr. auto car magician, 09 but i drive an 012 expedit
swag
ion with an auto start a
dmission 4 15s hittin with a sign on the back that says LETS GO FISHIN!

smoke weed 420 every day thug life

Paint job, fresh paint, pop trunk, my way, yeah buddy im payed, everybody know. To get the money is the mission, mr. auto car magician, 09 but i drive an 012 expedition with an auto start admission 4 15s hittin with a sign on the back that says LETS GO FISHIN!
vPaint job, fresh paint, pop trunk, my way, yeah buddy im payed, everybody know. To get the money is the mission, mr. auto car magician, 09 but i drive an 012 expedition with an auto start admission 4 15s hittin with a sign on the back that says LETS GO FISHIN!

Paint job, fresh paint, pop trunk, my way, yeah buddy im payed, everybody know. To get the money is the mission, mr. auto car magician, 09 but i drive an 012 expedition with an auto start admission 4 15s hittin with a sign on the back that says LETS GO FISHIN!

roufou
Herp Unvote Vote Rantai

Although Salvage may be scum it's not like you'd lynch a person claiming rolecop as soon as he claims it...Suggesting town to lose is worse.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Wow. Reading through all of this, I'm thinking to myself, "what the hell is going on?"

It's making less and less sense with each post, and we're already on page 34.
Mianki
People have not eaten enough potatoes
Quaraezha

Vote: Rantai
LadySuburu
I still think rantai's just being a great jester and luring you guys.
Rantai
I'd still more or less prefer to see Salvage/pieguy lynched so we can get the ball rolling on the plan but there just isn't enough interest in such a plan >_>

The pro-jester approach is best for all but town.
Drakari_old
mod: I switched my vote to Rantai a few pages ago
Topic Starter
Mara
VOTE STATUS

Rantai (8) - Sync, Wojjan, Dusty, Salvage, bmin11, Drakari, AGUYWITHTHENAME, Quaraezha
Salvage (4) - Mashley, Rantai, DeathxShinigami, Mianki
No Lynch (2) - Ekaru, pieguy1372
Sync (1) - Lybydose

WTF SERIOUSLY WAKE UP MARA YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
show more