forum

Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dusty
Hey Drakari did you just claim survivor too?
vote: Drakari

I find it likely that either you or rantai is SK now
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Salvage wrote:

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

I'm pretty sure we can handle things without you for once, Salvage. Besides, how many times have you gotten killed/lynched early on?

A lot.

No you cannot.

And what is your argument anyways?

"Hey you're town, you're good but i can do it without you!! i'll kill you to proove i'm good!!!!"

Dude that doesn't even make sense, if you're town you can't kill another town with that shitty argument, i gave this game a lot of information already and i don't give a fuck if you can go on with or without me, lynching me is pro-mafia AND PRO-MAFIA ONLY, there are 4 over 24 players who are mafia in this game, i really suggest you all think twice this cause it's really stupid.
People are just as likely to win with you as without you, to be honest.
Salvage

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Sync wrote:

let's kill rantai plz I think he is mafia
Weak. Boring. No evidence. What is this nonsensical bullshit.

Plus the fact that you've been saying pretty much the same thing over and over again makes me think you're a lyncher.

The irony, you're trying the same with me with less evidence, actually you're evidence and sence in my lynch is negative perse, it can't be worse and there's actually more evidence to kill Rantai than me.
Salvage
Look who says so, ironically the opposite of awesome as i am, shut the fuck up and play the game Swift, you're horrible and you have to attain to it, if you're mafia then go on and claim it harder, if you're town think it twice and try atleast a bit to be better in this game, and if you're jester the same applies.
Wojjan
Vote Rantai

probably serial killer, yeah. wanting to focus everything on jester circlejerk and then kill off mafs in the process
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Also,
Prod: Lilac (Last post: 5 days ago), Rukarioman (..He's in this game? o_O He never posted)

Seriously, how did these two get on by with at least five days of not saying anything?
Dusty
On second thought unvote vote: rantai yeah
Salvage
unvote, vote Rantai
Sync
ty

lynching salvage is stupid especially because he's the most active player and this game would probably more dead w/o him

making it less fun
Mashley
Actually no salvage I'm voting you because you're mafia
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..Tempting, Mashley, temping.

Unvote
Salvage
I can basically answer nothing to that since you're not saying why and it leads nowhere.
bmin11
Goddamnit with your WIFOM. Oh well, if you are Jester, well played being absolutely annoying and confusing.

Vote: Rantai
Topic Starter
Mara
VOTE STATUS

Rantai (5) - Sync, Wojjan, Dusty, Salvage, bmin11
No Lynch (4) - Ekaru, pieguy1372, Quaraezha, AGUYWITHTHENAME
Salvage (4) - Mashley, Rantai, Drakari, DeathxShinigami
Sync (1) - Lybydose

You better not tell me are mistakes.

EDIT: NINJA'D
Salvage
Rantai (5)
No Lynch (4)

unless bmin is a double voter or smt
Topic Starter
Mara
I find it funny that every status I have posted in this game have been wrong in some way.
Drakari_old
unvote
vote Rantai

And yes, I'm roleclaiming survivor which means any time somebody else dies I get closer to winning.
Salvage
do you drakari agree on sharing the win with town and not mafia
LadySuburu
Posting to say I'm still here and reading, but have nothing really to contribute.
Sync
LS are you a jester
LadySuburu

Sync wrote:

LS are you a jester
Why would I answer that in any scenario?
bmin11
you can't even lie or tell the truth? Okay.
LadySuburu

bmin11 wrote:

you can't even lie or tell the truth? Okay.
A question like it is pointless to answer and will always be full of wifom. Just like when asking someone if they're mafia in a normal game, which I've said basically that exact same response to before.
bmin11
Though, I don't see how it could ever be a problem to say your alignment. It gives away nothing. Absolutely nothing. Why so secretive?
LadySuburu

bmin11 wrote:

Though, I don't see how it could ever be a problem to say your alignment. It gives away nothing. Absolutely nothing. Why so secretive?
"Are you jester?"

I say no.

I'm town being truthful.
I'm mafia being truthful.
I'm jester lying.
I'm third party being truthful.

Any of the above could have other plans behind why I say no, on top of the obvious.

I say yes.

I'm town lying. (Maybe I have a power role? Mafia is looking for town.)
I'm mafia lying. (Oh hey, don't lynch me I'm jester.)
I'm jester telling the truth. (Jester would never claim jester, right?)
I'm third party lying. (Oh hey, don't lynch me I'm jester.)

Or other reasons I could claim jester.

It's a bunch of wifom.

It would be much easier for me to say yes/no, but I always have and always will hate being asked that question as there's absolutely no point to asking it. Therefore, I will generally respond exactally like this every time I'm asked it, until people stop asking it. (I've been asked before.)

------------------------------------

On the topic of the game: I doubt bmin's town. Leaning mafia/third over jester.
Salvage
LS are you a jester
LadySuburu

Salvage wrote:

LS are you a jester
I'm the mod.

SPOILER
Oh no I'm contradicting myself by not responding the same way!

AND I'm lying!

:D
Salvage
Ok now seriously, why are you not voting rantai
LadySuburu

Salvage wrote:

Ok now seriously, why are you not voting rantai
Cause I think Rantai's clever enough to pull off being that bold while a jester to trick us into voting and lynching her with a no-lynch plan claiming survivor.

So basically, I'm not voting rantai cause I'm too busy wifoming it in my head. I'm more convinced that rantai's a jester than a third party.

If it were one of the newer players I wouldn't be worried.
Salvage
Drakari claimed survivor too and we have our two third party members right there, no other third party member counter claimed so having 2 survivors completes it, that's what made me almost sure he's not lying .. and i say almost cause there are other possibilities
LadySuburu

Salvage wrote:

Drakari claimed survivor too and we have our two third party members right there, no other third party member counter claimed so having 2 survivors completes it, that's what made me almost sure he's not lying .. and i say almost cause there are other possibilities
I'd be more sure of Drakari being the actual survivor, if there even is one. With 11 jesters, we could have as many survivor claims as jesters that feel like claiming survivor.

If anything, I'd think our third party would look like:

SK
Cult
Lyncher

Maybe survivor instead of cult, as I'm not sure mara would use cult, and it'd be pretty powerful in this game.
LadySuburu

LadySuburu wrote:

Salvage wrote:

I'd be more sure of Drakari being the actual survivor, if there even is one. With 11 jesters, we could have as many survivor claims as jesters that feel like claiming survivor.

If anything, I'd think our third party would look like:

SK
Cult
Lyncher

Maybe survivor instead of cult, as I'm not sure mara would use cult, and it'd be pretty powerful in this game.
Scratch the bottom, I re-read the OP and saw it said 2 3rd party instead of three. Just remove cult and that looks right to me. SK + Lyncher.
Drakari_old

Salvage wrote:

do you drakari agree on sharing the win with town and not mafia
I prefer the town over the mafia, since the town has no reason to kill me at all.
Salvage
Cool then we can procced, i'm cool with winning with Drakari

we'll need to scan him eventually anyways to be sure he's not mafia .. but for now we'll need the rest of the ppl to vote for rantai, i'm going to sleep guys cya tommorrow ^__^.
Sync
maybe LS and Rantai are scum buddies
bmin11
@LS
lol I love how we both agree that the answer won't give away anything, and yet we somehow argue. Anyway, I get your point that you were annoyed by those questions kk
Rantai
What the hell guys.

You're taking Drakari's word over mine? >_>

Seriously though lynching me will put the indies/jesters into parity and really the only way you're going to win is through sheer luck at that point.
Salvage
^

Explain that cause i don't get it .. you were propposing a similar lynch on a town member, lynching an indie is no different than that and it actually could go with town and jesters together. (yes i already stated that i don't care about some jesters winning cause well we can't do a perfect win anyways)
Rantai
Once town eliminates all mafia and non jesters, game over.

If all town are eliminated, the game can continue onto meta jester lynching and dual win all indies and mafia (+jester)

But hey whatever, your choice.
Mianki
Vote: Salvage
show more