1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
  5. Mafia

show more
posted
The part i don't get is and i want to make this VERY CLEAR, is that if everyone voting me is Jesters and they agreed with Rantai's suggestin then:

- Why are you guys lynching town over Jesters if the idea is to lynch every Jester and give every Jester a win along any other faction?




- Jesters need jesters lynches.

- Town needs everything but town lynches (yeah i want to win, if that jester thing is not gonna happen i can't be stubborn about it and lose).

- Mafia needs town lynches.





So from this perspective everyone who voted me is being pro-mafia and just pro-mafia in any sort of way, i'm willing to contribute with a fiew jester wins if we let it very clear that Town has priority over mafia and if we find one then we'll lynch him by any means.




Really take in mind my points above cause to be honest the only good outcome from my lynch is to mafia and mafia only, and since there is only 4 mafias in this game there is for sure someone who's doing it wrong.
posted
let's kill rantai plz I think he is mafia
posted
I'm pretty sure we can handle things without you for once, Salvage. Besides, how many times have you gotten killed/lynched early on?

A lot.
posted

Sync wrote:

let's kill rantai plz I think he is mafia
Weak. Boring. No evidence. What is this nonsensical bullshit.

Plus the fact that you've been saying pretty much the same thing over and over again makes me think you're a lyncher.
posted
What's going on in this game?
posted

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

I'm pretty sure we can handle things without you for once, Salvage. Besides, how many times have you gotten killed/lynched early on?

A lot.
No you cannot.



And what is your argument anyways?



"Hey you're town, you're good but i can do it without you!! i'll kill you to proove i'm good!!!!"



Dude that doesn't even make sense, if you're town you can't kill another town with that shitty argument, i gave this game a lot of information already and i don't give a fuck if you can go on with or without me, lynching me is pro-mafia AND PRO-MAFIA ONLY, there are 4 over 24 players who are mafia in this game, i really suggest you all think twice this cause it's really stupid.
posted
Hey Drakari did you just claim survivor too?
vote: Drakari

I find it likely that either you or rantai is SK now
posted

Salvage wrote:

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

I'm pretty sure we can handle things without you for once, Salvage. Besides, how many times have you gotten killed/lynched early on?

A lot.
No you cannot.



And what is your argument anyways?



"Hey you're town, you're good but i can do it without you!! i'll kill you to proove i'm good!!!!"



Dude that doesn't even make sense, if you're town you can't kill another town with that shitty argument, i gave this game a lot of information already and i don't give a fuck if you can go on with or without me, lynching me is pro-mafia AND PRO-MAFIA ONLY, there are 4 over 24 players who are mafia in this game, i really suggest you all think twice this cause it's really stupid.
People are just as likely to win with you as without you, to be honest.
posted

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Sync wrote:

let's kill rantai plz I think he is mafia
Weak. Boring. No evidence. What is this nonsensical bullshit.

Plus the fact that you've been saying pretty much the same thing over and over again makes me think you're a lyncher.
The irony, you're trying the same with me with less evidence, actually you're evidence and sence in my lynch is negative perse, it can't be worse and there's actually more evidence to kill Rantai than me.
posted
Look who says so, ironically the opposite of awesome as i am, shut the fuck up and play the game Swift, you're horrible and you have to attain to it, if you're mafia then go on and claim it harder, if you're town think it twice and try atleast a bit to be better in this game, and if you're jester the same applies.
posted
Vote Rantai

probably serial killer, yeah. wanting to focus everything on jester circlejerk and then kill off mafs in the process
posted
Also,
Prod: Lilac (Last post: 5 days ago), Rukarioman (..He's in this game? o_O He never posted)

Seriously, how did these two get on by with at least five days of not saying anything?
posted
On second thought unvote vote: rantai yeah
posted
unvote, vote Rantai
posted
ty

lynching salvage is stupid especially because he's the most active player and this game would probably more dead w/o him

making it less fun
posted
Actually no salvage I'm voting you because you're mafia
posted
..Tempting, Mashley, temping.

Unvote
posted
I can basically answer nothing to that since you're not saying why and it leads nowhere.
posted
Goddamnit with your WIFOM. Oh well, if you are Jester, well played being absolutely annoying and confusing.

Vote: Rantai
posted
VOTE STATUS

Rantai (5) - Sync, Wojjan, Dusty, Salvage, bmin11
No Lynch (4) - Ekaru, pieguy1372, Quaraezha, AGUYWITHTHENAME
Salvage (4) - Mashley, Rantai, Drakari, DeathxShinigami
Sync (1) - Lybydose

You better not tell me are mistakes.

EDIT: NINJA'D
show more
Please sign in to reply.