Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
568
show more
Rantai

DeathxShinigami wrote:

I'm feeling a little loose right now. How about you Rantai?
I feel frisky.
Rantai
Anyway going to sleep.

Vote [1] Salvage

For the "Screw you town, I want to win" party.
Salvage

Rantai wrote:

Basically it comes down to this everyone

--> Follow the path of the Jester and reap the benefits of a guaranteed win for your faction* ---> Following this path after the first Jester lynch the rest of the Jesters will be confirmed, mafia kills a Jester and then you're not mayority anymore, you can't keep up with the plan, and you all lose.

--> Very coordinated lynches ---> 2 maximum.

--> A chance to show that town that them winning is laughable and all that jazz ----> Wrong.





Or

--> Follow the path of the town and have a slim chance of winning and hope they mislynch badly ----> Best choice for jesters duh.

--> No lynch like it's the new cool thing and let yourself be exposed one by one ----> ??

--> Derp ---> Herp.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You know, I think it's best to mix the two together. The first step of idea one is indeed stupid, because all jesters will NOT win if they all take out the townies. I think it's just better to simply lynch people left and right, and have cops (Salvage/anyone else, if there is another one) search for the jesters/mafia and simply make another lynch based off of those results.

Simple. Take out all the mafia with cop searches. Even if a jester slips on by and wins, who cares? (Other than you, Salvage)
Salvage
^


Not applicable neither from the Town's side, since Jesters will focus lynching themselves giving town no chances of lynching mafia and letting mafia freelly kill all the townies/rest of the jesters and giving a few jesters, mafia and the indie a free win (not every jester will win anyways since mafia can kill some jesters and townies in the proccess).
Salvage
From town's perspective the only and best choice is the one i already suggested, and if jesters try to avoid it it's their lose anyways and the win of only 2 of them maximum so i'll stick to it still ^___^.
Sync
I want to kill Rantai
Drakari
Wait a minute... Salvage's strategy is great for someone who is town and wants only the town (And none else) to win, but I don't even care who wins as long as I survive. No lynch is BAD for me since the game won't end for a long time unless lynches happen.

Unvote: No-lynch
Vote: Salvage


Mainly just because you're the closest to dying.
Wojjan
vote salvage I can deal with this
DeathxShinigami
Unvote
Vote Salvage

Target Locked. Target. Rangers.
Salvage

Drakari wrote:

Wait a minute... Salvage's strategy is great for someone who is town and wants only the town (And none else) to win, but I don't even care who wins as long as I survive. No lynch is BAD for me since the game won't end for a long time unless lynches happen.

Unvote: No-lynch
Vote: Salvage


Mainly just because you're the closest to dying.
Are you the other independant?



Are you mafia?




The thing is if you lynch me town will lose, if there is no way we can arrange some jester wins and a town win but i'd rather not.



I want town and town only to win, but if that's not acchievable i still want town to win so we can give some jesters the win and then hunt mafia, we can't give every jester the win cause that'll go to the mafia side instead, so regarding that i might have to drop the no jester win thing since it's probabbly not gonna happen with this bullshit iniciative.





Lynching a Town is no good for jesters, and it's not good for town .. from Rantai's perspective and his point of view, he wants Jesters to get together and LYNCH JESTERS, so why are you guys voting me? .. i'm like the most logical person in the entire game lmao this is just non sense.
Salvage
The part i don't get is and i want to make this VERY CLEAR, is that if everyone voting me is Jesters and they agreed with Rantai's suggestin then:

- Why are you guys lynching town over Jesters if the idea is to lynch every Jester and give every Jester a win along any other faction?




- Jesters need jesters lynches.

- Town needs everything but town lynches (yeah i want to win, if that jester thing is not gonna happen i can't be stubborn about it and lose).

- Mafia needs town lynches.





So from this perspective everyone who voted me is being pro-mafia and just pro-mafia in any sort of way, i'm willing to contribute with a fiew jester wins if we let it very clear that Town has priority over mafia and if we find one then we'll lynch him by any means.




Really take in mind my points above cause to be honest the only good outcome from my lynch is to mafia and mafia only, and since there is only 4 mafias in this game there is for sure someone who's doing it wrong.
Sync
let's kill rantai plz I think he is mafia
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I'm pretty sure we can handle things without you for once, Salvage. Besides, how many times have you gotten killed/lynched early on?

A lot.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Sync wrote:

let's kill rantai plz I think he is mafia
Weak. Boring. No evidence. What is this nonsensical bullshit.

Plus the fact that you've been saying pretty much the same thing over and over again makes me think you're a lyncher.
Hernan
What's going on in this game?
Salvage

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

I'm pretty sure we can handle things without you for once, Salvage. Besides, how many times have you gotten killed/lynched early on?

A lot.
No you cannot.



And what is your argument anyways?



"Hey you're town, you're good but i can do it without you!! i'll kill you to proove i'm good!!!!"



Dude that doesn't even make sense, if you're town you can't kill another town with that shitty argument, i gave this game a lot of information already and i don't give a fuck if you can go on with or without me, lynching me is pro-mafia AND PRO-MAFIA ONLY, there are 4 over 24 players who are mafia in this game, i really suggest you all think twice this cause it's really stupid.
Dusty
Hey Drakari did you just claim survivor too?
vote: Drakari

I find it likely that either you or rantai is SK now
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Salvage wrote:

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

I'm pretty sure we can handle things without you for once, Salvage. Besides, how many times have you gotten killed/lynched early on?

A lot.
No you cannot.



And what is your argument anyways?



"Hey you're town, you're good but i can do it without you!! i'll kill you to proove i'm good!!!!"



Dude that doesn't even make sense, if you're town you can't kill another town with that shitty argument, i gave this game a lot of information already and i don't give a fuck if you can go on with or without me, lynching me is pro-mafia AND PRO-MAFIA ONLY, there are 4 over 24 players who are mafia in this game, i really suggest you all think twice this cause it's really stupid.
People are just as likely to win with you as without you, to be honest.
Salvage

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Sync wrote:

let's kill rantai plz I think he is mafia
Weak. Boring. No evidence. What is this nonsensical bullshit.

Plus the fact that you've been saying pretty much the same thing over and over again makes me think you're a lyncher.
The irony, you're trying the same with me with less evidence, actually you're evidence and sence in my lynch is negative perse, it can't be worse and there's actually more evidence to kill Rantai than me.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply