forum

Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
That's fine, at least I know you're town/mafia.

You remaining jesters/indies vote Salvage if you want a good chance at winning this. Mafia if you want in on this too, just vote Salvage.

Town must burn.
Rantai
Oh yeah @Salvage - it doesn't even matter what I am (Jester or Survivor) because in the end I'm still working towards the same goal (if you really really think I am jester I am willing to never be lynched in order for another jester to win)

In the end not being lynched helps my agenda both ways so yeah post digging won't help you here ^_^
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

LunaticMara wrote:

VOTE STATUS

No Lynch (8) - Drakari, Ekaru, Salvage, bmin11, pieguy1372, Quaraezha, AGUYWITHTHENAME
Salvage (3) - Mashley, Rantai, Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Sync (2) - Lybydose, DeathxShinigami
Rantai (1) - Sync
Swiftwolf Yellowtail (1) - Wojjan

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

The game doesn't end if a jester wins, if I recall. It continues normally.

Mod: Can you confirm this, please?
Correct, game doesn't end if a jester wins.
Mod: You miscalculated the people that voted for a no lynch. I see seven people, yet it says eight.
Salvage
Let's make it simple Rantai, if Jesters do that you loose and we lynch you eventually are you up for that.

Regarding lynching a jester to prevent them from being mayority it's a decent option if it's nothing else to go along with, the funny thing is that they want to start being lynched one by one and stop the no-lynch plan, but they're voting me instead

Anyways i'd go allong with that No-Lynch thing till we're not mayority anymore then we stick with the lynch being done and then mafia kills a jester and keep on going from that.

The good thing about this is that all the Jesters are gonna be confirmed since they're the only ones that could be against the No-Lynch suggestion, is for Town and Mafia benefit to go along with the no lynch situation and thus if they lynch me at the end Town wouldn't need me anymore cause all the Jesters would be confirmed, so if they lynch me mafia can kill a jester (already confirmed for not voting No-Lynch) and then ignore those players who were in the opposite bandwagon that the No-Lync one.

^, With that said if Jesters go along with the lynch situation they're instantly confirmed and just a minority of jesters will end up winning, and Rantai will be lynched eventually and loose too for being anti-town.
Topic Starter
Mara

Mod: You miscalculated the people that voted for a no lynch. I see seven people, yet it says eight.
Yup, basic tuuba.

VOTE STATUS

No Lynch (7) - Drakari, Ekaru, Salvage, bmin11, pieguy1372, Quaraezha, AGUYWITHTHENAME
Salvage (3) - Mashley, Rantai, Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Sync (2) - Lybydose, DeathxShinigami
Rantai (1) - Sync
Swiftwolf Yellowtail (1) - Wojjan
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Salvage wrote:

Let's make it simple Rantai, if Jesters do that you loose and we lynch you eventually are you up for that.
Wrong.
Anyways i'd go allong with that No-Lynch thing till we're not mayority anymore then we stick with the lynch being done and then mafia kills a jester and keep on going from that.
...My most recent claim about you being a jester is still holding true.

That and the anti-lynch style jester, where you get some sort of power if you manage to get people to vote no lynch. You've been at it for a while. (Again, I don't care who wins)

With that said if Jesters go along with the lynch situation they're instantly confirmed and just a minority of jesters will end up winning, and Rantai will be lynched eventually and loose too for being anti-town.
...What? I fail to see how this works out. Hell, I could be mafia wanting to get you lynched. You don't know that. You can't just ASSUME that everyone that's not on the no-lynch wagon is a jester.
Rantai
What part of independent makes you think 'anti-town' is a negative factor.

Again I am WILLING TO LOSE for the jesters. With the jesters/indies controlling the votes we can co-ordinate a jester win 1 by 1 until we're left with 1 mafia and 1 (me). Mafia wins, all jesters win and town goes to the corner and cries.

But it is essential that all the town is voted off/night killed now so we can set this up as soon as possible. And remember being confirmed jester means nothing when it's all jesters all day. But yeah, jesters take a good hard look at what will happen if you follow the town path. You are intentionally throwing away your game.
Rantai
ebwop (or whatever it is) - mafia, all jesters and myself win*
Salvage

...What? I fail to see how this works out. Hell, I could be mafia wanting to get you lynched. You don't know that. You can't just ASSUME that everyone that's not on the no-lynch wagon is a jester.

Yes i can cause that No-Lynch situation benefits mafia too and the jesters are the only ones that doesn't help.
DeathxShinigami
I'm feeling a little loose right now. How about you Rantai?
Salvage
Again: If jesters vote another jester they'll end up being all confirmed then mafia kills another jester and they're not mayority anymore.
If the jesters vote town they'll still be mayority for one day more so 2 jesters win is the end-up result and the rest will automatically lose for being confirmed.

The only choice for jesters unless they want to give up they win to another jester is to go along with the No-Lynch plan and hope to be randomly lynched later on, otherwise they'll lose either way, your choice.
Rantai
Basically it comes down to this everyone

--> Follow the path of the Jester and reap the benefits of a guaranteed win for your faction*

--> Very coordinated lynches

--> A chance to show that town that them winning is laughable and all that jazz

Or

--> Follow the path of the town and have a slim chance of winning and hope they mislynch badly

--> No lynch like it's the new cool thing and let yourself be exposed one by one

--> Derp

*town not included
Rantai

DeathxShinigami wrote:

I'm feeling a little loose right now. How about you Rantai?
I feel frisky.
Rantai
Anyway going to sleep.

Vote [1] Salvage

For the "Screw you town, I want to win" party.
Salvage

Rantai wrote:

Basically it comes down to this everyone

--> Follow the path of the Jester and reap the benefits of a guaranteed win for your faction* ---> Following this path after the first Jester lynch the rest of the Jesters will be confirmed, mafia kills a Jester and then you're not mayority anymore, you can't keep up with the plan, and you all lose.

--> Very coordinated lynches ---> 2 maximum.

--> A chance to show that town that them winning is laughable and all that jazz ----> Wrong.

Or

--> Follow the path of the town and have a slim chance of winning and hope they mislynch badly ----> Best choice for jesters duh.

--> No lynch like it's the new cool thing and let yourself be exposed one by one ----> ??

--> Derp ---> Herp.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You know, I think it's best to mix the two together. The first step of idea one is indeed stupid, because all jesters will NOT win if they all take out the townies. I think it's just better to simply lynch people left and right, and have cops (Salvage/anyone else, if there is another one) search for the jesters/mafia and simply make another lynch based off of those results.

Simple. Take out all the mafia with cop searches. Even if a jester slips on by and wins, who cares? (Other than you, Salvage)
Salvage
^

Not applicable neither from the Town's side, since Jesters will focus lynching themselves giving town no chances of lynching mafia and letting mafia freelly kill all the townies/rest of the jesters and giving a few jesters, mafia and the indie a free win (not every jester will win anyways since mafia can kill some jesters and townies in the proccess).
Salvage
From town's perspective the only and best choice is the one i already suggested, and if jesters try to avoid it it's their lose anyways and the win of only 2 of them maximum so i'll stick to it still ^___^.
Sync
I want to kill Rantai
Drakari_old
Wait a minute... Salvage's strategy is great for someone who is town and wants only the town (And none else) to win, but I don't even care who wins as long as I survive. No lynch is BAD for me since the game won't end for a long time unless lynches happen.

Unvote: No-lynch
Vote: Salvage

Mainly just because you're the closest to dying.
Wojjan
vote salvage I can deal with this
DeathxShinigami
Unvote
Vote Salvage

Target Locked. Target. Rangers.
Salvage

Drakari wrote:

Wait a minute... Salvage's strategy is great for someone who is town and wants only the town (And none else) to win, but I don't even care who wins as long as I survive. No lynch is BAD for me since the game won't end for a long time unless lynches happen.

Unvote: No-lynch
Vote: Salvage

Mainly just because you're the closest to dying.

Are you the other independant?

Are you mafia?

The thing is if you lynch me town will lose, if there is no way we can arrange some jester wins and a town win but i'd rather not.

I want town and town only to win, but if that's not acchievable i still want town to win so we can give some jesters the win and then hunt mafia, we can't give every jester the win cause that'll go to the mafia side instead, so regarding that i might have to drop the no jester win thing since it's probabbly not gonna happen with this bullshit iniciative.

Lynching a Town is no good for jesters, and it's not good for town .. from Rantai's perspective and his point of view, he wants Jesters to get together and LYNCH JESTERS, so why are you guys voting me? .. i'm like the most logical person in the entire game lmao this is just non sense.
Salvage
The part i don't get is and i want to make this VERY CLEAR, is that if everyone voting me is Jesters and they agreed with Rantai's suggestin then:

- Why are you guys lynching town over Jesters if the idea is to lynch every Jester and give every Jester a win along any other faction?

- Jesters need jesters lynches.

- Town needs everything but town lynches (yeah i want to win, if that jester thing is not gonna happen i can't be stubborn about it and lose).

- Mafia needs town lynches.

So from this perspective everyone who voted me is being pro-mafia and just pro-mafia in any sort of way, i'm willing to contribute with a fiew jester wins if we let it very clear that Town has priority over mafia and if we find one then we'll lynch him by any means.

Really take in mind my points above cause to be honest the only good outcome from my lynch is to mafia and mafia only, and since there is only 4 mafias in this game there is for sure someone who's doing it wrong.
Sync
let's kill rantai plz I think he is mafia
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I'm pretty sure we can handle things without you for once, Salvage. Besides, how many times have you gotten killed/lynched early on?

A lot.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Sync wrote:

Weak. Boring. No evidence. What is this nonsensical bullshit.

Plus the fact that you've been saying pretty much the same thing over and over again makes me think you're a lyncher.
Hernan
What's going on in this game?
Salvage

I'm pretty sure we can handle things without you for once, Salvage. Besides, how many times have you gotten killed/lynched early on?

A lot.

No you cannot.

And what is your argument anyways?

"Hey you're town, you're good but i can do it without you!! i'll kill you to proove i'm good!!!!"

Dude that doesn't even make sense, if you're town you can't kill another town with that shitty argument, i gave this game a lot of information already and i don't give a fuck if you can go on with or without me, lynching me is pro-mafia AND PRO-MAFIA ONLY, there are 4 over 24 players who are mafia in this game, i really suggest you all think twice this cause it's really stupid.
Dusty
Hey Drakari did you just claim survivor too?
vote: Drakari

I find it likely that either you or rantai is SK now
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Salvage wrote:

A lot.

No you cannot.

And what is your argument anyways?

"Hey you're town, you're good but i can do it without you!! i'll kill you to proove i'm good!!!!"

Dude that doesn't even make sense, if you're town you can't kill another town with that shitty argument, i gave this game a lot of information already and i don't give a fuck if you can go on with or without me, lynching me is pro-mafia AND PRO-MAFIA ONLY, there are 4 over 24 players who are mafia in this game, i really suggest you all think twice this cause it's really stupid.
People are just as likely to win with you as without you, to be honest.
Salvage

Sync wrote:

Weak. Boring. No evidence. What is this nonsensical bullshit.

Plus the fact that you've been saying pretty much the same thing over and over again makes me think you're a lyncher.

The irony, you're trying the same with me with less evidence, actually you're evidence and sence in my lynch is negative perse, it can't be worse and there's actually more evidence to kill Rantai than me.
Salvage
Look who says so, ironically the opposite of awesome as i am, shut the fuck up and play the game Swift, you're horrible and you have to attain to it, if you're mafia then go on and claim it harder, if you're town think it twice and try atleast a bit to be better in this game, and if you're jester the same applies.
Wojjan
Vote Rantai

probably serial killer, yeah. wanting to focus everything on jester circlejerk and then kill off mafs in the process
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Also,
Prod: Lilac (Last post: 5 days ago), Rukarioman (..He's in this game? o_O He never posted)

Seriously, how did these two get on by with at least five days of not saying anything?
Dusty
On second thought unvote vote: rantai yeah
Salvage
unvote, vote Rantai
Sync
ty

lynching salvage is stupid especially because he's the most active player and this game would probably more dead w/o him

making it less fun
Mashley
Actually no salvage I'm voting you because you're mafia
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..Tempting, Mashley, temping.

Unvote
show more